Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

That Zoom bag is tiny. I won't be hooping in these, but I don't think I'm going to be picking up a pair on release either. Gonna wait for the discounts.

traction looks pretty atrocious

not the highest review whatsoever .. 26/40 but I guess we knew that. cheap/budget type model

Then again, same story with the 17 yo kid at the pick up game that already came out a few months ago. But I'm sure Molly here only doing it for journalism sake
20230301_205814.jpg

Yeah I wondered why that popped up again too.

Then there’s this

I just want them to drop the rest of the Kyrie 8’s since this ***** ain’t squeaky clean either lol

Yeah I wondered why that popped up again too.

Then there’s this

I just want them to drop the rest of the Kyrie 8’s since this ***** ain’t squeaky clean either lol

This story even older and I'm sure that a 21 yo hot tempered millionaire exchanging words with a shoe store employee, 2 years ago, is soooo news worthy

This story even older and I'm sure that a 21 yo hot tempered millionaire exchanging words with a shoe store employee, 2 years ago, is soooo news worthy

Eh.

Folks gon dance around it and make excuses until someone put something hot in em.

Hopefully that is from years ago and the fact that all of this type cumulative behavior has now gotten to the point of media attention gets him to chill out and focus on what got him here

Last edited:

Damn, he confirmed a lot of the stuff from the other video, and confirmed what a couple of us felt after looking at a few different pictures of them. Basically, they're cheap. Little cushion.

But that's what I had growing up, so I hope if they're aiming for kids, who run up out of their shoes in a few months anyway, or grow out of them, and don't need to have pro level of cushion, they hit that mark.

I feel like they did that with some of the other new sigs as well. That used to be UA's strategy - trying to get the kids locked down.

The black pair still looks fun to try, to me, if it's in the $200s. But probably not. I'm not mad at some of the stuff being more suited to outdoor play and playing on your forefoot, that's right up my alley. But if it's cheap I'll destroy it. Thanks for posting that video man.

^ yeah those are worth a shot, but for like $170 tops. But I hope whoever gets em at $250 plus shipping, enjoys them.
I’d say $130 tops lol. Every reviewer is stating that they feel super cheap. Which we all figured with the release pictures, no surprise. I’d pay an extra $20 for some bejeweled Ja1 😂

Damn, he confirmed a lot of the stuff from the other video, and confirmed what a couple of us felt after looking at a few different pictures of them. Basically, they're cheap. Little cushion.

But that's what I had growing up, so I hope if they're aiming for kids, who run up out of their shoes in a few months anyway, or grow out of them, and don't need to have pro level of cushion, they hit that mark.

I feel like they did that with some of the other new sigs as well. That used to be UA's strategy - trying to get the kids locked down.

The black pair still looks fun to try, to me, if it's in the $200s. But probably not. I'm not mad at some of the stuff being more suited to outdoor play and playing on your forefoot, that's right up my alley. But if it's cheap I'll destroy it. Thanks for posting that video man.

You're welcome.

That tic tac sized Zoom isn't keeping me interested. Strange that I've seen a couple of performance reviews and they said the cushion was just fine.

I'm still in for a pair, actually I'm scared not to buy a pair because of I don't Ja will probably come beat me up!

1677795539534.gif

I do like that the scratches on the forefoot look to be stitched. I was thinking they would be embossed and possibly fade/scuff out over time.

traction looks pretty atrocious

not the highest review whatsoever .. 26/40 but I guess we knew that. cheap/budget type model
for me I didn't have any issues w/ the traction, it would pick up dust here and there but like most shoes a nice wipe and it was a nice bite. For me at least
You're welcome.

That tic tac sized Zoom isn't keeping me interested. Strange that I've seen a couple of performance reviews and they said the cushion was just fine.

I'm still in for a pair, actually I'm scared not to buy a pair because of I don't Ja will probably come beat me up!

1677795539534.gif
and yea its crazy to see how small the zoom looked, but it actually feels a lot bigger when you have the shoe one. I actually enjoy them for hoopin, they have more cushion than the PG6 for sure

for me I didn't have any issues w/ the traction, it would pick up dust here and there but like most shoes a nice wipe and it was a nice bite. For me at least

and yea its crazy to see how small the zoom looked, but it actually feels a lot bigger when you have the shoe one. I actually enjoy them for hoopin, they have more cushion than the PG6 for sure
Don't know if u saw and hope u don't mind but i shared one of your on court pic in another thread to someone's eager to know how they performed. He a good dude and would appreciate your input, if you have the time :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom