Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Yeah I’ll take a hoodie to rock with tech fleece pants. Hope Nike comes with some solid merch though once his first pair drops in April.

Interesting. Man I still miss KG. It's so weird how it all just went away. I think the last time I remember him talking about a shoe was when he got the mb.01s and was like "Oh they got something here" and then after that all the good reviews started coming out and they got a rep as a good hoop shoe.

I go up and down with how this shoe appears to be. One minute it looks fire, the next minute it looks cheap as hell and like it's going to be utter trash after one or two sessions if not immediately. I guess only time will tell.

That Ja with a wig and no eyebrow cuts.
Not for nothing but the eyebrow cut statement is disturbing. The finger pistols when they make shots. Why is the guy trying to be street or hard. It’s crossed over into everything though. Today it seems like you get rich and do everything possible to loose that ish. He also in Memphis to. They shooting guns out there fr. Hopefully he tones it down. But besides that I. Hope these aren’t on hype beast radar. I’m bout done with Jordans. Lebrons are sitting and I love it, they are easy to get. So imma ride the morant and mello ball wave (he isn’t carmelo yet) but he’s nice. im hoping to cop 2 or 3 color ways. Sorry for the long rant.

Not for nothing but the eyebrow cut statement is disturbing. The finger pistols when they make shots. Why is the guy trying to be street or hard. It’s crossed over into everything though. Today it seems like you get rich and do everything possible to loose that ish. He also in Memphis to. They shooting guns out there fr. Hopefully he tones it down.

Read that in Shannon’s voice and all I’ve got to say is

BDF8379C-47CD-4A53-8D9C-A5F776F37803.gif

Grizz colors copped though. I think someone mentioned in the NBA jersey thread that they’re bringing back the classic teal joints again next year.

Read that in Shannon’s voice and all I’ve got to say is

BDF8379C-47CD-4A53-8D9C-A5F776F37803.gif

Grizz colors copped though. I think someone mentioned in the NBA jersey thread that they’re bringing back the classic teal joints again next year.
Yeah I’m a sucker for teal too. Used to have some custom AF1 that were dolphins color. The Lebron red carpet. I gotta be on point next release.

man what's the point when they send stuff out like "be sure to follow Ja on the Nike App and be the first to cop his shoes" when this never pans out to the people who actually are interested in them, a bunch of bot accounts probably getting access, trying to be careful not to use any expletives right now but this is infuriating

Back
Top Bottom