Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

the black ones are so fire
hereformsminaj-dr (1).gif

Don't know if u saw and hope u don't mind but i shared one of your on court pic in another thread to someone's eager to know how they performed. He a good dude and would appreciate your input, if you have the time :nthat:

I didn't see, which thread was it? I don't mind at all

Jesus fn Christ, this young man is doing all things he possibly can to become Gilbert Arenas 2.0!

No sympathy for him if he gets suspended or some **** like that. Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

I’m guessing as long as Ja doesn’t face any suspension or get charged with anything, his shoe line should be fine.

**** a shoe line, I want Ja to quit the bs before even getting to that point. Just dumb. Silver's going to have to address it one way or the other soon. I wish his dad or somebody he respects could get him to cut it out. I mean I get what you're saying, I just want the dude to go back to being ridiculous on the court, and not off it.

Yeah being in the strip ain’t an issue but going live is slightly stupid (after the week he’s had), and yet flashing a gun while he’s on that live is dumb as hell

At the micro level it’s “he’s just being dumb” but on the macro it speaks to a trajectory of repeated dumb behavior that spells trouble if it continues.

Dudes hustling backwards - where they do that at? Acting like a high school ball player instead of an adult professional

And thats coming from somebody that rocks w/ the kid

Ja has been making very weird decisions considering his status as a star player. He is literally hanging out with losers who don’t give af about his future and his own dad seems like an enabler/fan

The media is going to love bringing him down because of all this self snitching. There is no Ja Morant brand awareness. If he loses his explosiveness due to injuries then rip

Back
Top Bottom