Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Im guessing Nike already got the finest of lawyers looking for loopholes to get off that contract. Also think theres a chance the 1's never see a wide release and just get scrapped. Bet your *** theyre punching walls right now at Nike

Last edited:
Im guessing Nike already got the finest of lawyers looking for loopholes to get off that contract. Also think theres a chance the 1's never see a wide release and just get scrapped. Bet your *** theyre punching walls right now at Nike
I don't think so. They gambled on losing Paul George and Kyrie lines for JA and allegedly Booker's. They banked that $120 shoe market on him. They know those are going to be all over AAU and High School courts this Summer - Winter.

The former 2 aged out with the next generation. Ja and Booker are the future of the affordable Nike Basketball line for now until KD and LeBron leave and they most likely move up in cost. All that could change if Wembayana is that lives up to being the future of the NBA and Nike signs him.

Guarantee if Kyrie was Ja's age, they wouldn't have dropped him. They would've found a way to work with him and "help this young man through." I have more thoughts on that situation and Nike as a whole, but this ain't the thread for that.

Honestly Dickies missing a perfect opportunity

Them D Book Dickies would hit different in the low low
FDF942BE-168F-497C-B9B0-1A61771C3B75.jpeg

68FE56C2-DF47-495C-B42E-DB18008EFA12.jpeg

D Blickies 🔥🔥🔥

I didn’t think he’d actually inked the deal yet?
Did he actually sign?

Who in the **** wants Book shoes. :lol:

Marketing wise, D-Book is viewed as a scorer and someone to close out games AND had a relationship with Kobe.

Ja - More is know for his flashy dunks and to get out of the way when he’s coming down the lane, not necessarily scoring ability or a closer.

It could go either way, depending on the demographics of the crowd you’re trying to captivate with either talent…

I'd argue if people have the choice between kobe protros and booker signatures, they're probably picking kobe protros. The $120-ish price point already has some decent performers in it so I think it's gonna be hard for a booker sig to stand out there. Maybe the kids like booker tho? idk

Fellas. You have to remember. We are a SMALL demographic in the sneaker community. Bookers jersey is a top 10 seller in the nba. Kids love him and will literally drag their parents to wherever to purchase his shoes.

If Booker's shoes are priced right in the kids sizes, they will sell just fine

He is a popular player, and children shoes move the market

Grown men hating on Booker on the internet doesn't mean **** to Nike

That being said, I already got money set aside for multiple personal pairs.

And every summer give money to my homeboy that buys school clothes and shoes for kids he works with/mentors. Best believe everybody getting Zoom Bookers this year.

whats up guys. im super out the loop with these sneakers. are the scratches going to re release? I think I may have read that recently.

Yes I am aware of the gun situation. Thanks in advance guys

Back
Top Bottom