Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Post season and Ja RICO pending Booker may be their strongest non KD LeBron modern basketball line especially if they win a ring this year and they look Kobe esque.

They making an example outta Ja, kind of deserved though, he been moving like a goofball for like the past year if we being honest.

The NBA has an image to upkeep.. especially such a politically correct league already as it is. Can't be talking about gun violence killing Americans on a daily basis and then let his guy (and his friends) act a fool with guns.

The NBA has an image to upkeep.. especially such a politically correct league already as it is. Can't be talking about gun violence killing Americans on a daily basis and then let his guy (and his friends) act a fool with guns.

Why would ANY business or let alone even just a person be wanna seen like that, in the cut toting a blammy. Thats not a good look for anyone/any corporation. Not even a gun manufacturer/enthusiast wanna be seen like that. :lol: He aint just flashing it real quick either, he put it up on some corny/foolish tip.

Why would ANY business or let alone even just a person be wanna seen like that, in the cut toting a blammy. Thats not a good look for anyone/any corporation. Not even a gun manufacturer/enthusiast wanna be seen like that. :lol: He aint just flashing it real quick either, he put it up on some corny/foolish tip.

People flash guns all the time on social media... we just don't hear about it because it's not a multi million dollar net worth individual who has an influence on the population, especially our youth.

People flash guns all the time on social media... we just don't hear about it because it's not a multi million dollar net worth individual who has an influence on the population, especially our youth.

And what would people think about someone flashing a gun in the manner Ja did? Would their job like that? Friends? Family?

Its corny, trashy, wylin, etc.

Ja just need to tell them the truth.

And the truth is, that he found the gun on the ground and was showing it on camera for the owner to come back and pick it up.

That's the story that he should stick to.

1678307250298.gif

Does Nike push back next month release?

There’s no way they drop these while he’s not even playing.
I know Nike wants to get them out there before summer leagues start but I don’t see how they still can after all this crap

Glad he won't be charged. Glad he took responsibility. Glad he's hopefully somewhere thinking through how close of a call this was. Hope he's talking to anybody who wants to continue the nonsense, like "Nah I can't do that, you see what almost happened".

He's got a daughter who's what, 5ish? Time to just be a ballplayer and a dad and let the "we want all the smoke" stuff go. I got into dumb **** when I was in my late teens and early 20s too. Edited out the details just now but suffice to say I felt like a dumb *** and that was the end of all the nonsense. Hope he gets past whatever made him think it was cool to act like that. More than anything he needs an identity to go to, so he doesn't go back to the old one.

Like if he has an agent, he needs MORE stuff to do from Nike. Or an additional endorsement. Or more camps. Something to pivot to, rather than just leaving a void. But that's just my thoughts from the outside.

If he gets the 50 game suspension these aint coming out this year I can almost guarantee that. Even if he gets suspended for the rest of the season+playoffs Nike's gonna push the release back to at least November if not next year

Not necessarily. I read online from multiple people that bringing a gun to an NBA facility or PLANE (ffs) is an automatic 50 game suspension thanks to Gilbert's nonsense.
No arguments here, just wishful thinking that these come out soon. 🫱🏻‍🫲🏽

Not necessarily. I read online from multiple people that bringing a gun to an NBA facility or PLANE (ffs) is an automatic 50 game suspension thanks to Gilbert's nonsense.

Gonna be hard to prove he brought it on the plane. He can easily say its his homies (who wasnt on the plane).

Gonna be hard to prove he brought it on the plane. He can easily say its his homies (who wasnt on the plane).

I'm sure the NBA will ask for the serial number of the gun and see who it truly belongs to. If he doesn't want to comply with that then the NBA has their answer.

And before anyone says "the nba won't do that", they sure as hell will considering bringing a gun on a plane is a huge deal if you aren't law enforcement.

I'm sure the NBA will ask for the serial number of the gun and see who it truly belongs to. If he doesn't want to comply with that then the NBA has their answer.

And before anyone says "the nba won't do that", they sure as hell will considering bringing a gun on a plane is a huge deal if you aren't law enforcement.

Ja just has to say "What gun"?

"I left it in the club".

1678318533288.gif

Back
Top Bottom