Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Bruh he’s flashing some little .22 paper weight on some wankster **** for real 😂 he’s doing too much and trying too hard. I hope this humbles him because he truly is one of the most exciting players ever to watch but he’s ruining it with all this extra ****. Just hoop and bang on ************* in the paint. If he was a real one he would’ve flashed that desert eazy 5.0 🤣

I was able to check out a friends pair of Scratch and the Wear Tester review was spot on - these things, looking down while on feet are fat/clunky lol The profile looks dope but straight down on your feet they are chonky Idk how else to put it.

Combined with the low tech, I’m underwhelmed. Hoping other colorways don’t have this issue but of course they will lol

I was super hyped on these and will still pick up a pair of the OG colorway he first wore but at this point, with Nikes delay, his current drama and my first impression, I’m already ready for the Ja 2 😂

I was able to check out a friends pair of Scratch and the Wear Tester review was spot on - these things, looking down while on feet are fat/clunky lol The profile looks dope but straight down on your feet they are chonky Idk how else to put it.

Combined with the low tech, I’m underwhelmed. Hoping other colorways don’t have this issue but of course they will lol

I was super hyped on these and will still pick up a pair of the OG colorway he first wore but at this point, with Nikes delay, his current drama and my first impression, I’m already ready for the Ja 2 😂

Oh yeah they look like bread loafs on feet. Here's a screenshot from Nightwing's review who said theyre slightly narrow. I dunno how they did it

ja.jpg

Oh yeah they look like bread loafs on feet. Here's a screenshot from Nightwing's review who said theyre slightly narrow. I dunno how they did it

ja.jpg
Yup - big Honey Wheat! Even more noticeable in person too.

This pic don’t really do it justice but I took this pic, not on feet obviously but you get the idea
8B9FCF36-52AA-49FB-A7AD-D3BD88EBDE67.jpeg

Dem Wide Foot 1s hit different in Dolo downward perspect.

A far cry from dat aerodynamic side piece profizzy
2A7DF86E-7B03-4EBE-B2F7-A85B4DE881DB.jpeg

If Nike were to hold off on dropping the shoe, I think that would generate even more buzz. People will always want what they can't have. Doubt they'd change their schedule though.

If Nike were to hold off on dropping the shoe, I think that would generate even more buzz. People will always want what they can't have. Doubt they'd change their schedule though.

IMO they need to chop up all the sports broadcaster criticism + add a Ja one liner and drop one of their classic commercials, drop the scratch color and this will blow over lol. Gotta call Wieden and Kennedy back up to save this boy

Did Ja have any other endorsements? Nike spoke swiftly and in support but Powerade has scrubbed their ad that featured and any mention of him.

I’m still curious to see what Silver will say…

Did Ja have any other endorsements? Nike spoke swiftly and in support but Powerade has scrubbed their ad that featured and any mention of him.

I’m still curious to see what Silver will say…

Powerade scrubbed him? They announced Ja was their new dude and like 36 hours later the club thing happened. I know them dudes was tight. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom