Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Onesickretro = Mexicansneakerhead, Catfish?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear they weren't coming up. Oh well, got these last week, Bo's this morning and already got the Carmine's locked up at a local spot. I'm good for a few now.

Last edited:
You know what? Im gonna win the lottery, better than ndc playing me....

View media item 938606

and then aint no problem

fyi just copped off ebay size 11. too desperate....:smh:

If you guys made a real effort I think everyone should've been able to cop.  

You didn't need a bot or RSVP service to get these.  I ended up with 5 pairs between 1 Footlocker raffle, 2 in store at Niketown, 1 last week on NDC and 1 online today. 

There were 20-30+ other websites out there besides NikeStore that had these as well, so if you did your homework you had no problems obtaining these shoes.  These were beyond a super GR release.  :lol: .

It's always a clown to leave a comment like this. :smh: I'm glad I managed to cop however, from the countless amounts of posts of people being unsuccessful through multiple avenues and myself initially being unable to cop last week that "Super GR release" statement is some BAN ish. Super General Release are White/White Air Force 1s, Super GR are shoes that resellers lose money on, etc.

Last edited:
@FightOnTrojans5  @MrDeeds  I hear you but everywhere Im from, there wasnt anything but raffles and each store only had ONE size 12. Also most sites crashed. (Nikestore itself crashed, not a great example but an example nonetheless) so I can understand how it would have been easy cop for you.

Doesnt look like i did my homework i guess and this general release wasnt so general for me and a few other people up here.

I copped my 10.5!

I'm glad I waited this one out instead of paying resell. But anyway... You guys remember my post about the coincidence of Nike's site crashing on these?

I think Nike made so many pairs and then saw how they could boost their brand by hyping this shoe up even more.

I, 100%, believe that Nike pulled the plug on Saturday when they realized they could get away with selling half on Saturday and half today.... With THAT being said, I still don't even believe they sold all of them. They're probably saving some for a random NDC restock to boost sales once again.

Remember, Nike makes money either way all day, what they're more worried about is their brand... Hyped releases and situations like THIS makes their brand more appealing on the market.

Realtalk all yall dudes with these extra codes screwing ya self up. Me I'm not taking no chances with all that 2 day shipping stuff. The shoes will come within the shipping time, no rush.
It's always a clown to leave a comment like this.
mean.gif
I'm glad I managed to cop however, from the countless amounts of posts of people being unsuccessful through multiple avenues and myself initially being unable to cop last week that "Super GR release" statement is some BAN ish. Super General Release are White/White Air Force 1s, Super GR are shoes that resellers lose money on, etc.
REPPED

West coast and parts of the midwest get no love on foams, some people couldn't cop these locally.
At least 20-30 stores released them online.  If people depended on NDC as their only source, then that's their choice.  

They were sitting Saturday morning on several sites until people realized NDC crashed.  

Niketown Chicago was a joke, everyone in line got a pair as I was closer to the back of it and had waited 2 hours.  I think they still had some until later that night even.

What is there to explain?  Enough stores released HEAVY quantities of these online and in malls all over the country.  It's pretty straight forward. 

That doesn't make something a SUPER general release though.

There's more Jordan XI Breds going around than these and those aren't even super GR.

Realtalk all yall dudes with these extra codes screwing ya self up. Me I'm not taking no chances with all that 2 day shipping stuff. The shoes will come within the shipping time, no rush.
It's always a clown to leave a comment like this. :smh: I'm glad I managed to cop however, from the countless amounts of posts of people being unsuccessful through multiple avenues and myself initially being unable to cop last week that "Super GR release" statement is some BAN ish. Super General Release are White/White Air Force 1s, Super GR are shoes that resellers lose money on, etc.

*whistle*

It's always a clown to leave a comment like this.
mean.gif
I'm glad I managed to cop however, from the countless amounts of posts of people being unsuccessful through multiple avenues and myself initially being unable to cop last week that "Super GR release" statement is some BAN ish. Super General Release are White/White Air Force 1s, Super GR are shoes that resellers lose money on, etc.
Ban me for having an opinion? Right.  

These were easy, plain and simple.  

BETWEEN THESE AND EDDIE MURPHY AS A VAMPIRE! TONIGHT IS THE ****ZZLE!!!!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

If you guys made a real effort I think everyone should've been able to cop.  

You didn't need a bot or RSVP service to get these.  I ended up with 5 pairs between 1 Footlocker raffle, 2 in store at Niketown, 1 last week on NDC and 1 online today. 

There were 20-30+ other websites out there besides NikeStore that had these as well, so if you did your homework you had no problems obtaining these shoes.  These were beyond a super GR release.  
laugh.gif

Landed my size 15s without a hitch. Only took about 10 seconds to go to cart.

#FASTASABOT my man @OneSickRetro
laugh.gif

Still so bummed that I screwed up and struck out on the Bo's this morning
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom