Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

nope not trying hard isnt it, doing it smart is. thank you all wise nters....

Checked out my 11 and then checked out a 7 for the lil bro smoothly. How were these not copped by the guys beasting over these for the entire week?

I struck out was trying on my phone.

Got through the captcha and it said to wait my turn in line to add to cart.

Waited for a few minutes and then I got kicked and when I tried to add them back to my cart it said out of stock.

NIKE is trolling hard right now. they keep changing the dates on that lebron low. messing w my emotions...

Last edited:
UPS dropped off my pairs from Footaction Can wait to get home and see these.

Last edited:
I really don't get the whole "you didn't try hard enough"... Clearly he gave you a list of the things he knew how to do.

NT isn't the only group of people who know these tricks, these tricks are pretty much public... So it's not about trying hard enough, it's about being the fastest.

Explain what "hard work" is for a sneaker cop? LOL.

god damn it. NDC gave me a math question and the capcha. finished the capcha and it just froze on that screen. this was on mobile. did anyone else go through this?

god damn it. NDC gave me a math question and the capcha. finished the capcha and it just froze on that screen. this was on mobile. did anyone else go through this?
You have to wait on that froze screen then it finally goes to the countdown screen.

Got my pair in from Footlocker today..everything was cool but the right heel tab. It's like someone took a lighter to it and melted it
sick.gif

Really Nike?
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom