Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

All im saying is Nike wouldnt have moved a GR over to the next day unless something big was coming tommorow...with a lot of traffic...

wink.gif

Ok that has nothing to do with yeezy tho

but serious though how many did manual on ndc and explain what you did and how:

early link? i was refrreshing and never saw that

added something to my cart, socks, and still waited in line until oos

logged in

didnt refresh when waiting in line but still oos after clicking on verifications

IT looks like online is a bust for me.....time to lace up my sneekaz and head out for releases now?

logged in

didnt refresh when waiting in line but still oos after clicking on verifications

IT looks like online is a bust for me.....time to lace up my sneekaz and head out for releases now?
refreshed new releases

waited in line

checked out at 7:10

not much more to say.  EZ

Damn guys...if dude's mom copped then what happened to everyone else. I have a feeling that to get a size 9-11 you had a lot of competition.

Damn guys...if dude's mom copped then what happened to everyone else. I have a feeling that to get a size 9-11 you had a lot of competition.

thats how i feel my size 11...

]refreshed new releases

waited in line

i waited too but it oos in like 10-15 min, added again then oos again, 3rd time it said sorry cant add to cart....

Last edited by a moderator:

FOR REAL! IF SHE COPPED A SIZE 13! THEN ANYONE WHO MISSED IS "SPECIAL"!

Last edited by a moderator:

logged in

i just had foamposite screen open and hit the newest tab. refreshed that over and over w google chrome until they popped up. never cleared my cache or cookies. took me to the captcha and i wasnt the fastest but made it through. it added to my cart within 2 minutes and then i went through a few screen errors trying to check out. even after leaving paypal, getting back into NDC it showed me a crazy screen. but then i got an email confirmation from nike so I'm good. i totally didn't think id score but i did. i did it w the broken bats this morning also. successful on both accounts today.

refreshed new releases

waited in line

not much more to say.  EZ
i just had foamposite screen open and hit the newest tab. refreshed that over and over w google chrome until they popped up. never cleared my cache or cookies. took me to the captcha and i wasnt the fastest but made it through. it added to my cart within 2 minutes and then i went through a few screen errors trying to check out. even after leaving paypal, getting back into NDC it showed me a crazy screen. but then i got an email confirmation from nike so I'm good. i totally didn't think id score but i did. i did it w the broken bats this morning also. successful on both accounts today.

so last saturdays 4/19 link worked?

logged in

Typed in foamposite in search menu then refreshed at 6:00 pm.

This was easy, if you missed out you didn't try hard enough. 

Back
Top Bottom