Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Rather just sell for 50 less via pp invoice, then have to deal with feebay lol

Selling for 350 on ebay is the EXACT same as selling for 310 shipped invoice outside of ebay, incase you resellers wanna know. 

Lol I'm done with NDC and to think some think coppin the concord lows will be even the least bit possible next week[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Maybe not NDC, other sites should be easy tho.

Last edited:

He's right, 12.5 and up.  Half sizes are pretty limited above 12 because less pairs are made but also less people go for those sizes initially.
But what happens if (these werent) a sneaker is ALREADY a very limited sneaker? I dont think i have the same chance as some size 9 ppl out there...
Size 9-11 usually have the most pairs available but they also have more people going after those same pairs.  Its a struggle for everybody, I don't think any size has it easy.

I'm shocked at how many struck out, Nike must have cut the stock down on em . ( Might help to prevent a crash )

Good looks to everyone who came up. :smokin

If you guys made a real effort I think everyone should've been able to cop.  

You didn't need a bot or RSVP service to get these.  I ended up with 5 pairs between 1 Footlocker raffle, 2 in store at Niketown, 1 last week on NDC and 1 online today. 

There were 20-30+ other websites out there besides NikeStore that had these as well, so if you did your homework you had no problems obtaining these shoes.  These were beyond a super GR release.  
laugh.gif

People really buy top notch comps and higher speed modems just for sneaker releases? I use my Samsung galaxy note 3 and chrome and that pretty much works well for me.
I built my computer for games esp BF4 and work graphics/3D modeling. But really helps the multi tasking capabilities of a three monitor set-up. Am running on a 5760x1080p resolution. Its fun and makes my life easier to open a lot of tabs

You didn't need a bot or RSVP service to get these.  I ended up with 5 pairs between 1 Footlocker raffle, 2 in store at Niketown, 1 last week on NDC and 1 online today. 

There were 20-30+ other websites out there besides NikeStore that had these as well, so if you did your homework you had no problems obtaining these shoes.  These were beyond a super GR release.  
laugh.gif
#HUMBLEBRAG

Last edited by a moderator:

laugh.gif
So what he basically said above was, General Release.  If you didn't cop you better had been in ICU for the last week or live in middle of north dakota.

There were 20-30+ other websites out there besides NikeStore that had these as well, so if you did your homework you had no problems obtaining these shoes.  These were beyond a super GR release.  :lol: .

do explain O wise one.....

Back
Top Bottom