Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

FINALLY GOT OOS ON MY BACKUP ACCOUNT! 
roll.gif

Same here, felt like I took an L.

Real talk im so tired of paying resell prices because im a size 12. It ain't even about the money. It just sucks to have to pay (in some cases) twice what the next person paid just because your size is "limited" or your internet was too slow or browser aint the latest, or you didnt have a bot, or an early link or a friend to hold you down.

Why can't i just cop what i have intentions of wearing?

I've never found it so hard to give a retail company my money...
I got a size 12 last Sat at FTL HOH ATL and wasnt hard at all.

That dude mexicansneakerhead is doing it all wrong
laugh.gif
  I was already pressing the captcha pictures before the twitter link from nike (no bot)

Seems to be limited to me, unless (which is evident) you know something I dont know or where to go...
I believe Nike stated they were only lowering production of size 12.5 and up in early 2013....

[QUOTE name="OneSickRetro" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/579226/nike-foamposite-pro-solar-release-4-19-2014/7200_100#post_20440923[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="MrDeeds" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/579226/nike-foamposite-pro-solar-release-4-19-2014/7260#post_20440914[/URL]"]

Same here, felt like I took an L.

COME ON MAN! YOU STILL GOT ONE TODAY AS WELL AS SATURDAY!

EVEN I CAN'T FEEL YOU ON THAT ONE!

Greed is good.

[/QUOTE]

View media item 801838
[/quote]
g1GTW3v.gif

Real talk im so tired of paying resell prices because im a size 12. It ain't even about the money. It just sucks to have to pay (in some cases) twice what the next person paid just because your size is "limited" or your internet was too slow or browser aint the latest, or you didnt have a bot, or an early link or a friend to hold you down.

Why can't i just cop what i have intentions of wearing?

I've never found it so hard to give a retail company my money...
Feel you 100% on this, I hate resellers with a passion and won't ever do buisness with one. I understand selling a pair you bought for yourself and didn't want but just copping to resell is F'd up in so many ways.

Lol I'm done with NDC and to think some think coppin the concord lows will be even the least bit possible next week[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

He's right, 12.5 and up.  Half sizes are pretty limited above 12 because less pairs are made but also less people go for those sizes initially.
But what happens if (these werent) a sneaker is ALREADY a very limited sneaker? I dont think i have the same chance as some size 9 ppl out there...

IDK! THOSE VIDS ARE MONEY!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a fios connection and the last 2 sneakers I tried to get, the Lebron 11 Suedes and these, I got. My friend came over to try to get his foams on my connection and didn't get them...

Tell me why the Nike the Rep I spoke to said the same thing but for a 10.5. I was like come on your work for Nike and your telling me you don't have the advantage, rest assured they don't lol.
Thats exactly what the rep on the phone told me last Saturday.  She was all excited for them and struck out.  Saw my order went through and said "I'm jealous."  

Size 12 is not limited. Only 12.5,13,13.5,14,15
been lucky on 13's due to connect. heck for the foams i wear a 14, but my 13 is for my brother who struck out he's 12. oh he paying that box price tho.... i blew my 15% off so imma need 250$ flat..
devil.gif

OK GOTTA GO TAKE A SHOWER!

THE SMELL COMING OFF THE LOWER END IS WICKED!

Feel you 100% on this, I hate resellers with a passion and won't ever do buisness with one. I understand selling a pair you bought for yourself and didn't want but just copping to resell is F'd up in so many ways.
But see the crazy thing is i wont sell anything because I wont cop anything i dont feel 100% about. like if im not feeling something ill be like "nah forget this one i cant afford to just give Nike my $175+ just for the heck of it"

i can admire the way a sneaker looks but decide its not for me.

Back
Top Bottom