Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Mexican sneakerhead failed. This ***** was too confident at the beging too lmao damn.

I failed too tho

"i wanna thank nike from the bottom of my heart for giving me a second chance" 
roll.gif

Was able to get my pairs...Now I don't feel too bad about not being able to checkout last week, then driving 4+ hrs trying to locate a pair only to come up empty...

Was able to get my 11.5, but got an error message once my "order successfully submitted" page hit; no order number, total, etc. so sweating it I went to "My Orders" and boom there it was. Received a confirmation email but still went to chat with a couple reps and they assured me eveything was good on their end, but I personally wont be certain until they reach my door step.

Last edited:
I'm sorry man. I'm 17 just starting out I work a lot of hours just to get my shoes and it sucks that it's gone to the dogs that just want to make a profit instead of wearing them like the were made for. Also hype has destroyed a lot of great shoes that would otherwise be ignored because of media telling people what's hot and what's not which is a true shame.

Try being in your early 30's and having done this since your teens with ease... but now having to deal with hypebeasts and bots.

Real talk im so tired of paying resell prices because im a size 12. It ain't even about the money. It just sucks to have to pay (in some cases) twice what the next person paid just because your size is "limited" or your internet was too slow or browser aint the latest, or you didnt have a bot, or an early link or a friend to hold you down.

Why can't i just cop what i have intentions of wearing?

I've never found it so hard to give a retail company my money...

People really buy top notch comps and higher speed modems just for sneaker releases? I use my Samsung galaxy note 3 and chrome and that pretty much works well for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom