Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Maybe if you try again and they cross check your address or payment you're going to get megged? Problem is if they do meg someone for buying multiples. Then Nike doesnt instantly repost they'll just hold them until a big restock and post them . People would just be taking another guys chance away at getting a pair when they think they can double up.

Maybe if you try again and they cross check your address or payment you're going to get megged? Problem is if they do meg someone for buying multiples. Then Nike doesnt instantly repost they'll just hold them until a big restock and post them . People would just be taking another guys chance away at getting a pair when they think they can double up.

isnt that what resellers do

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree completely with the possibility that this was the case for this release, one big marketing ploy for NDC to milk that "Yeezy" hype for all its worth on its marquee 250$ model...But lets not forget the big huge hype machine NDC unleashed the night before by announcing that at 10am they would be making an announcement for Jordan fans!  I mean to me, that was a huge part of the reason that may have contributed to the site traffic and crash!  It was dumb of them to even make that announcement.  Why not just surprise us all, as they usually do with restocks, after all the stock for that mornings releases sold out (which of course they would have).  

UNLESS THAT WAS ALL A PART OF THE PLAN TOO!?  DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW!?

LOL. WAKE UP NOW!

Friday at 7 is a horrible time for a lot of dudes with families and **** to do. I wish they just dropped unannounced, but it is what it is

so release these when most of America is off of work already?   I guess that will help there servers?  makes no sense lol

As an IT person. Honestly you want to test it at max load. If they do it at a time to help "save" the servers, they will really have no idea whether they fixed anything or not. 

#NT-IT-indahouse

Last edited:

As an IT person. Honestly you want to test it at max load. If they do it at a time to help "save" the servers, they will really have no idea whether they fixed anything or not. 
makes sense....never thought of it like that

either way i am screwed...stationed in Germany so that is 1 A.M here...I will be sleeping lol.

Last edited:

#NT-IT-indahouse

rep it 8)

seriously though wish they tested it out on some regular unpopular crap!

#NT-IT-indahouse
yup. which is why majority of online video games have a beta testing period to test their servers

never turns out that way on release though 
laugh.gif

#NT-IT-indahouse

rep it 8)

seriously though wish they tested it out on some regular unpopular crap!
Yea but if they tested it out on 'unpopular crap' then they would not see it at max load. :D If they really wanted at max load they'd have the AJ restock and the snakeskin 11's drop all at the same time with these. :smokin

Exactly. You ideally have to simulate "real world" conditions with stuff like this.

It's the same thing with actual engineering.

Ever wonder why bridge cables can hold way more weight than the actual load it will see? Or why rock climbing equipment is built to handle 1000 lbs+ ?

If one thing fails, you want to be sure the parts that are still existing can still hold up to the weight.

Having said that I think this appears to be more of a design flaw, rather than a server capacity issue.

Last edited:
Yea but if they tested it out on 'unpopular crap' then they would not see it at max load. :D If they really wanted at max load they'd have the AJ restock and the snakeskin 11's drop all at the same time with these. :smokin

true. hmmmmm. just drop some other js or whatever but seriously these servers should just function like they used to before 2012. didnt have issues before that. these foams are certainly 1/kind since they are the closest thing imo to the og 97 joints since the black/black foam pros 2003

Last edited by a moderator:

#NT-IT-indahouse
This! I'm #NT-IT myself lol. Currently waiting for the clock to hit 5. 

Did anyone go for the GS sizes last Saturday on NDC?

I thought they sold out fairly quickly in GS but I was so busy with mens I couldn't be sure.

bluffin

Why would Nike even choose an evening time? This Re-Release has travesty written all over it
7PM eastern on a friday is much worse than a Saturday 8AM release, coupled with more people wanting them now means that Nike will most likely crash tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom