Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

If anything we will at least find out if Nike fixed their site. If they still can't get the cart process right, they need to hire some new IT folks. I guess that's what happens when you have corporate in the NorthWest. The capable IT folks are here in NorCal. :smile:
LOL

Found these photos on CL. But it should give you a comparison of the Adult Shoe compared to the Kids shoe.

I should get my NDC pairs in later today. I'll try to throw up another photo comparison since I got an adult and kid size in my NDC order luckily.

Thank you kindly. A detailed comparison would be very helpful since I wasn't able to find anything elsewhere yet.

The GS is unfaithful but it does look a bit more feminine, which isn't bad in my book. I'll have to compare closely. The thing is I'm just a casual collector, I do want the best if I can get it but settling for less if reasonable is ok too.

I didn't notice a size 6 mens though when I scrambled to cart my friend's pair. Did you guys seem em?

Thanks again! It helps out the foam noobs such as myself.

They shouldn't have answered that question. Everyone is just going to ask their little brother, mom, side chick, grandma, co-worker, long lost uncle for their credit card.

highly doubt nike follows through and if they do, it wont benefit anyone trying on release date.

the last time I heard nike enforcing some sort of policy was when the black/red XIs dropped around 7pm on a weds. They still let orders go through. Just cancelled them before they shipped. That means pairs will still be pulled and sold during the release tomorrow. The cancelled pairs will just show up on the quarterly restock.

My NDC pair arrived this morning, along with one of these. Seems like NDC is dropping 2day Codes in every order in the past week.

It's these announced times that makes me try to understand Nike's logic. If you don't want your serves to go to ***** the only solution would be to release the shoes at a "Random" time. Remember when NDC had a 10 pm release time? simpler times then

:lol:

im ready to read about all the dissapointment, anger, and hatred at 7:02pm when nike tweets theyre sold out.

It's these announced times that makes me try to understand Nike's logic. If you don't want your serves to go to ***** the only solution would be to release the shoes at a "Random" time. Remember when NDC had a 10 pm release time? simpler times then

When was that? I just remember midnight EST.

laugh.gif

im ready to read about all the dissapointment, anger, and hatred at 7:02pm when nike tweets theyre sold out.
are you really ready ?

So of Villa is sitting on a restock, I feel like they should drop at the same time as NDC so their site doesn't explode :nerd:

Disclaimer...I have no IT knowledge

Back
Top Bottom