Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Idk why everyone is complaining about the time of the drop.Y'all know damn well, no matter what time they dropped there will be more people trying to cop than there are pairs to purchase.

People would come out full force regardless of time.

So that's not really relevant. 

Why would Nike even choose an evening time? This Re-Release has travesty written all over it

7PM eastern on a friday is much worse than a Saturday 8AM release, coupled with more people wanting them now means that Nike will most likely crash tomorrow.

no its not :rofl:

Idk why everyone is complaining about the time of the drop.Y'all know damn well, no matter what time they dropped there will be more people trying to cop than there are pairs to purchase.

exactly they couldve said they were dropping 2am on friday & there would be mad traffic regardless

alot more people are sleeping when they do the 8AM drop though

7pm friday releasing should be interesting. Good luck to all, i hope everyone that wants and tries to get these is able to cause they really are pretty damn cool.

alot more people are sleeping when they do the 8AM drop though
You're a fool if you think people don't set their alarms...

You can argue people will be stuck in traffic @ a 7PM drop too...so either way...ish will hit the fan because it is a Nike drop.

I don't see how NDC wont crash tma with all the hype built up around these now and only 1 website for everyone to go to.

Time makes no difference in my opinion too much hype and money involved. If any time would help it would be in the middle of the night on a school night i think. Still prob would not make a difference tho.

Last edited:
Yeah y'all get back on these and spend that check money 
scheme.gif

There's going to be a lot of salt tomorrow in here, since people already got pairs, expect this to be like a limited GR release 

You're a fool if you think people don't set their alarms...

You can argue people will be stuck in traffic @ a 7PM drop too...so either way...ish will hit the fan because it is a Nike drop.
i'm saying you're not gonna find many people saying the usual "i slept through this release.. where can i cop?"

of course it's gonna be difficult either way but you're gonna have a lot more people duking it out at 7pm than 8 in the morning

Let's all hope that they are indeed trying to put foams back on the map with this release.  They have flopped on quite a few pairs in the past year, so hopefully the numbers on these are higher than we would expect.  They should have just made these rather than several foams that come to mind, thermal, weathermap, asteroid and spidermans!!!

Its still a general release. If not many people were able to checkout I dont see why they'd change their minds and make it a limited run. Sure, some niketowns were restocked but considering how many were available it shouldnt be TOO bad

Back
Top Bottom