Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

As an IT person. Honestly you want to test it at max load. If they do it at a time to help "save" the servers, they will really have no idea whether they fixed anything or not. 

#NT-IT-indahouse
you never want to TEST something during a live event, they have emulators to help emulate a max load.. 

Exactly. You ideally have to simulate "real world" conditions with stuff like this.

It's the same thing with actual engineering.

Ever wonder why bridge cables can hold way more weight than the actual load it will see? Or why rock climbing equipment is built to handle 1000 lbs+ ?

If one thing fails, you want to be sure the parts that are still existing can still hold up to the weight.

Having said that I think this appears to be more of a design flaw, rather than a server capacity issue.
it is actual engineering its called software engineering.. and this wouldn't be "simulating" real world conditions, these are real world conditions..lol 

gr re-release ? 
tongue.gif
 nah i'm pretty sure it's an error 
laugh.gif

Its still a general release. If not many people were able to checkout I dont see why they'd change their minds and make it a limited run. Sure, some niketowns were restocked but considering how many were available it shouldnt be TOO bad
I dont think they restocked, they just finally sold the pairs they had, because some niketowns got shutdown on saturday. 

you never want to TEST something during a live event, they have emulators to help emulate a max load.. 
Well you can test all you want in a testing environment. Like any other company though, a staging or testing environment rarely reacts the same way as the production website. I am sure they have already tested using those environments the past few months.

The questions is:

How is that testing panning out in the real world on NDC?

The apathy is obvious... they didn't' even apologize for delivering a poor product.   

Last edited:
^ i just seen that .. nike commented again and told him to clean them or just send em back... so basically told him to either clean it or send em back bruh, cause you not getting a replacement pair

Last edited:
For $250 they should be sending impeccable shoes... is not like you are buying And1 shoes for $20 (no disrespect intended)

Back
Top Bottom