Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

It's gonna hit the fan brothers. I will not be trying for a second pair because there's really no need for me to do it. Good luck for all.

Especially you all that actually just want one pair so you can actually wear them. 

No difference from Friday evening to Saturday morning, it's not like people spend all their wages in a night.
I can see what you saying about the wages part.. but the time of day will most definitely have/cause a difference. I'm sure there would be more people home on a Friday evening, as opposed to a Saturday morning (work, sporting activities/events). Add that with more Hype behind the shoe.. I'd be surprised if NDC "doesn't" crash !

Out of curiosity....

Do anyone think this could possibly be a ploy by Nike to hype up the actual shoe?

I mean, think about it, they have dropped more limited shoes with bigger hype on the same server and all of a sudden it crashes for a GR? Granted a lot of people wanted the shoe, but still... Maybe Nike made so many pairs to be released as a GR and thought that people would sleep on them, maybe Nike decided to "crash" to put extra hype on the shoes to sell out at the stores and then come with a random re-launch on a random day.

It could be Nike's way of cutting the population of these shoes in half making them more of a limited release than a GR.

I wouldn't put it past Nike to do something like this to get the Foamposite back into relevancy.

Just a thought.
I agree completely with the possibility that this was the case for this release, one big marketing ploy for NDC to milk that "Yeezy" hype for all its worth on its marquee 250$ model...But lets not forget the big huge hype machine NDC unleashed the night before by announcing that at 10am they would be making an announcement for Jordan fans!  I mean to me, that was a huge part of the reason that may have contributed to the site traffic and crash!  It was dumb of them to even make that announcement.  Why not just surprise us all, as they usually do with restocks, after all the stock for that mornings releases sold out (which of course they would have).  

UNLESS THAT WAS ALL A PART OF THE PLAN TOO!?  DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW!?

Good luck to all. As everyone said it will be way harder this time. No focus going to footlocker, eastbay, jimmy jazz etc...no people physically camping at stores unable to compete online. Everyone has one target instead of 50. And just because some people already have pairs, doesn't mean they won't go for another. The salt levels will be epic and that's assuming it doesn't crash again LOL.

Thread pickin back up like original day before release. Nike should have tweeted it tomorrow at like lunch time. That short notice would have helped

If anything we will at least find out if Nike fixed their site. If they still can't get the cart process right, they need to hire some new IT folks. I guess that's what happens when you have corporate in the NorthWest. The capable IT folks are here in NorCal. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom