Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

NDC screwing over the west coast as usual. 4pm a lot of us usually finishing up for the day or stuck in traffic on the way home while all the east coast ecamping

Why would Nike even choose an evening time? This Re-Release has travesty written all over it
I feel the same way ! 7PM.. most people will be home from school.. work.. and other activities by then. People bank accounts/pockets will be full.. cause of payday ! I think that it will be even crazier than it was on Saturday.

Reactions: ers

I feel the same way ! 7PM.. most people will be home from school.. work.. and other activities by then. People bank accounts/pockets will be full.. cause of payday ! I think that it will be even crazier than it was on Saturday.
It will be crazier because

1. same number of people, if not more (best believe most people who got in on round 1 will try round 2)

2. less number of shoes

Why would Nike even choose an evening time? This Re-Release has travesty written all over it

No difference from Friday evening to Saturday morning, it's not like people spend all their wages in a night.

Alright, since I have a chance to get myself a pair this time around...

I was hoping someone could enlighten me as to why the GS pairs really translated horribly incomparison to the original mens. From what I see the overall shape of the shoe is a bit off but given the smaller foot, this is pretty much a given in my opinion. Is there anything else I should know? The mens version comes down as low as a 6 so I really would like to know if soending the extra cash is worth it.

Thanks NT

i havent copped online in longtime. whats the best way to cop online? wait for twitter link, or you guys enter in product code at nike home page and spam refresh? any help would be greatly appreciated

I was hoping someone could enlighten me as to why the GS pairs really translated horribly incomparison to the original mens. From what I see the overall shape of the shoe is a bit off but given the smaller foot, this is pretty much a given in my opinion. Is there anything else I should know? The mens version comes down as low as a 6 so I really would like to know if soending the extra cash is worth it.

Thanks NT

fugazi CF

See this Guy gets it. I'm on the West coast and this time beats a 5 AM release anytime no complaints here but as far as obtaining the shoes :smh:

i havent copped online in longtime. whats the best way to cop online? wait for twitter link, or you guys enter in product code at nike home page and spam refresh? any help would be greatly appreciated
Product code or search "Foamposite" and refresh the Newest page at 6:59

Thanks NT

if I were you, id spend the extra money and get the mens size.

better shape and materials used.

Thanks NT
Found these photos on CL. But it should give you a comparison of the Adult Shoe compared to the Kids shoe.

I should get my NDC pairs in later today. I'll try to throw up another photo comparison since I got an adult and kid size in my NDC order luckily.

gonna be worse than the original day, they actually sold alot the first time...there definitely wont be enough this time

Back
Top Bottom