Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I was at Disney all day and just seen about the ids.I guess I didn't miss much,options are kinda meh.

Is this nike quick fix at the multi preorder oversell

I was at Disney all day and just seen about the ids.I guess I didn't miss much,options are kinda meh.

Is this nike quick fix at the multi preorder oversell

they do MCs and IDs for anything these days. i guess u could say these are consilation prizes, lol

Can people share info on the fit? Like after a few wears and comfort level?

Also, any word on the CWs? Thanks team
i just finish doing 16 hours at Disney in them, no complaints, I went tts and I have medium size foot but I believe that if you have a wide foot these will give you some issues. Some cast member chick was like "I like your shoes, they are crazy looking".. She stared at them for a good bit. *shrug*

Last edited:
i just finish doing 16 hours at Disney in them, no complaints, I went tts and I have medium size don't but I believe that if you have a wide foot these will give you some issues. Some cast member chick was like "I like your shoes, they are crazy looking" *shrug*

i might go with a tts as i always do with the lunar. im tts with most of the lunarlon. really love it. just cant wait to see more colorways.

do u know if.these expanded as u broke them in?

i might go with a tts as i always do with the lunar. im tts with most of the lunarlon. really love it. just cant wait to see more colorways.

do u know if.these expanded as u broke them in?
Some,not much at all. I was thinking they would stretch a little more but I guess I just been spoiled by my super broken in lunar 1. I did alot of walking and standing.

Last edited:
I feel like the flywire on these is what makes them snug in the forefoot (not toe). I guess loosening the laces would make it less tight, but overall I don't know if the snugness can be worn away.

Last edited:
I feel like the flywire on these is what makes them snug in the forefoot (not toe). I guess loosening the laces would make it less tight, but overall I don't know if the snugness can be worn away.
It all depends on the construction and the weaving of the knit

Can't believe how well this shoe is selling.

Hypebeasts have blown this shoe up.
The gentlemen who went through the ringer to order the women's shoes are the ultimate hype beasts who are blowing this sh*t up LOL

Still waiting on a dude who doesn't realize women's shoes are built more narrow to be mad and return them to my Nike store....hoping. Praying. Praying real hard. 
nerd.gif

Can def feel the flywire on the front most laces. Length feel TTS but they are a little snug width wise. only wore they twice so ill have to see if they loosen up like FKracers.

I really can't believe dudes are walking around in the women's zoom fit agility shoes.....LOL :frown:

Maybe that's just me though. They really look like a woman's shoe......they're a whole diff shoe than the men's. At least with the Lunar 3s they LOOK the same, essentially aside from the width/cut of the shoe. 

I really can't believe dudes are walking around in the women's zoom fit agility shoes.....LOL :frown:

Maybe that's just me though. They really look like a woman's shoe......they're a whole diff shoe than the men's. At least with the Lunar 3s they LOOK the same, essentially aside from the width/cut of the shoe. 
the upper is almost exactly, if not exactly the same as FK racer. is it the soles or the color that make em look feminine?  

The gentlemen who went through the ringer to order the women's shoes are the ultimate hype beasts who are blowing this sh*t up LOL

Still waiting on a dude who doesn't realize women's shoes are built more narrow to be mad and return them to my Nike store....hoping. Praying. Praying real hard. :nerd:
I'm narrow-footed like Jordan. I'm not a fat dude either. And they felt snug from the get-go, I chose to wear em' all day in hopes my feet would mold to the shoe and make it comfortable, but it didn't. I'm debating whether I should run a few miles on treadmill to see if that helps, if not I will(clean&) return them.

View media item 1401333
U don't even need to clean it Just return it. Nike don't careI was gonna pay resell in these things. I need a soze 12. But I was concerned if my foot would be too wide. Noel wear a soze 10 so that would be a half soze up.

Is $190 entirely too much for a lunar soled Flyknit or am I a brokeboi?

I'd take a lunar sole over any other nike sole, and I'd take half mc over full mc, which to me is overkill. As always, it's personal preference, but I'm happy to pay $190 for these. In fact, I ordered two pairs.

the upper is almost exactly, if not exactly the same as FK racer. is it the soles or the color that make em look feminine?  
It's the white swoosh on the agility vs the black on the racers. A quick paintjob should fix that.

Wait, what makes a shoe feminine?? Just because nike marketed the sole as women's? Nike could have said that the sole was men's and it wouldn't be no problem.

Wonder if I can paint the swoosh black :nerd:

Wait, what makes a shoe feminine?? Just because nike marketed the sole as women's? Nike could have said that the sole was men's and it wouldn't be no problem.

Wonder if I can paint the swoosh black
nerd.gif
salty dudes who couldnt cop lol

Back
Top Bottom