Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I actually wanted the women's in a size 12. But missed out and got a size 6.5 for the girl. So I guess I like the women's better. Not really a yellow type of guy
did you make an iD? looks to be similar to the wmns cw minus all the pink, esp the pink flywire.. 
wink.gif

The color description for the Multi iDs is "Dark Grey/Blue Lagoon". Hoping my pair has a ton of blue
pimp.gif
was just about to ask.. I was looking earlier for it but can't find the colors for some reason. was looking through my e-mails but I think it's only on the page on check out.. is that right?

wait... man, maybe I should've made a "Dark Grey" pair instead of a "Wolf Grey" pair? hmmmm... darn it! should've been paying attention more closely. 

The color description for the Multi iDs is "Dark Grey/Blue Lagoon". Hoping my pair has a ton of blue :pimp: .

View media item 1403759

was just about to ask.. I was looking earlier for it but can't find the colors for some reason. was looking through my e-mails but I think it's only on the page on check out.. is that right?
This is from my order history page, but I think it shows on the checkout screen as well.

3 cw for wmns as well.. 

might go for the blk/wht pair but I did make a HTM Lunar inspired iD so I dunno..

Not yet :lol: . Gonna see if I can do it thru live chat tomorrow. I hate talking on the phone :lol: :lol: .

just cancelled my other pair. cancelled one pair last week and just cannot spend more after the surprise iD's.. :smh: :smh:
Yeah I gotta cancel them before I get charged too :lol:. Spent over thousand dollars this week between the NDC exclusive men's L3s, the Agilities, the L3 IDs, and both the Gold & Chrome Foamposites :x :x.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom