Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

here are my iD's. hope they all turn out good.
nerd.gif

was wondering if you were gonna put htm on the last pair. was thinking about doing that too but maybe will after we see how yours looks like

Anyone's wmns cw got shipped yet? larger sizes?
I'm still waiting on my girl's 5.5, just spoke with a rep about it and this is what she said:

"They are trying to locate the product at this time, I do not have access to our warehouse to see if that item will be cancelled at this time. If for some reason the item is cancelled off the order you will receive an email with an explanation."

Also got a 15% off code for it, I didn't even ask lol...

here's what their predecessors look like in all white soles. I'll take some on feet shots when I can. might take an indoor one though as it's very cold and nasty outside the past few weeks here in MI.. I think they look clean. :nthat:

View media item 1404711

and the middle one had the fade option with wolf grey bottom soles with black sp..
View media item 1404719

NICE, Marv! White on White is the way to go, IMO! :smoking

I was beyond excited with ordering my first pair of FL3iDs, but the options are so stagnant. I hate the default Black pods on the outsole! I'd place my order within the first day if they had the same outsole as the flagship cws... I mean I'd be content with the Volt Flywire since that's easy to fix, but I wouldn't be 100% satisfied with those pods seen from the front of the shoes... :rolleyes #impicky
View media item 1404782
I'm not sure if I want to wait for better cws or just order these or something like them...

Last edited:

I was beyond excited with ordering my first pair of FL3iDs, but the options are so stagnant. I hate the default Black pods on the outsole! I'd place my order within the first day if they had the same outsole as the flagship cws... I mean I'd be content with the Volt Flywire since that's easy to fix, but I wouldn't be 100% satisfied with those pods...
eyes.gif

I'm not sure if I want to wait for better cws or just order these or something like them...
ah.. I was wondering if that was what you meant. I think you should just pick up a pair for now and if you decide to not keep 'em after wearing them around the house, just return them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the pattern will look like in person.

thanks for the kudos bro.
smile.gif

I was beyond excited with ordering my first pair of FL3iDs, but the options are so stagnant. I hate the default Black pods on the outsole! I'd place my order within the first day if they had the same outsole as the flagship cws... I mean I'd be content with the Volt Flywire since that's easy to fix, but I wouldn't be 100% satisfied with those pods seen from the front of the shoes... :rolleyes #impicky
View media item 1404782
Damb that sucks if that pod turns out to be black... Don't understand why they couldn't just leave it white

View media item 1404866View media item 1404867
I know everyone seen pics, but here are mine. I'm pretty happy with the color of this pair, sz 10.5.

Feels a little tight at the pinky toe and that bone on the side is protruding out a bit.

Glad I also ordered a sz 11 which comes tomorrow. Hope the yellow is roughly the same and fit would be better.

This is for casual. Maybe the flyknit will loosen up.

I suppose an iD is better since it has two of the lesser evils, but I wonder what the future cws'll look like...

Err flaws seems like a better term...

1) Black Topline
2) White Reflective Swoosh

Last edited:
How are those flaws :lol:

Haha I know it's not that serious, but I don't like how the cw flows with those aforementioned "flaws". I'm super picky when it comes to purchasing a GR, and that's why more than half of my shoes are iDs haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom