Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Exactly! I have an eye for details hahaha
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
i for one don't mind the black. that part of the shoes shows dirt really quickly and black helps hide that. However if you're running in them then it doesn't really matter. but to each his own 
wink.gif

i for one don't mind the black. that part of the shoes shows dirt really quickly and black helps hide that. However if you're running in them then it doesn't really matter. but to each his own :wink:

That's true. I definitely won't be running in the iDs, but, if I grab a pair of FL3s from the outlets, of course, I wouldn't mind. However, in terms of aesthetics, that Black pod is just like a mole haha

Struck out on those Mercurial Free's, but can't wait for these to come in the mail tomorrow for my consolation prize. Awesome pics! 

i bought a 12 on the bay for a decent price of the mens exclusive, and my old lunar one+ are a 12 and are a tad bit too short

anyone think i will end up wanting a 12.5?

Selecting the wide option is bold, unless you really have a very wide foot. I'm somewhat wide but wouldn't feel the need to go that route.

i for one don't mind the black. that part of the shoes shows dirt really quickly and black helps hide that. However if you're running in them then it doesn't really matter. but to each his own :wink:

I agree, it's better black. Most would prefer it that way. Nitpicking is for those who stress on the daily

Last edited:
Selecting the wide option is bold, unless you really have a very wide foot. I'm somewhat wide but wouldn't feel the need to go that route.

Anyone go TTS and select the wide foot option on ID? 
I did. I usually just go half size up but that doesn't really work for these. Since they run so long it's like you're going a full size up.
I never considered myself to have a wide foot per se, but my .5 up don't feel extraordinarily long, but the heel slips a little bit. the TTS would feel "better" if they were a little wider. Never purchased any shoe wide, hence the question. Really in a conundrum here. I'm probably ******ed, but anyone else having issues on whether to TTS, TTS with wide foot, or .5 up?  I'm probably the only odd ball though...

I have a somewhat wide foot as well, but still get TTS when it comes to Flyknit. Flyknit material tends to be very snug at the start, but loosen after several runs. Last thing I want is my foot slipping around in the toe box while running. 

I have a somewhat wide foot as well, but still get TTS when it comes to Flyknit. Flyknit material tends to be very snug at the start, but loosen after several runs. Last thing I want is my foot slipping around in the toe box while running. 

How much room do you leave in toebox area?

Thinking of creating a few more ID's... does anyone know what the swoosh color is on the NDC exclusives? I can't really tell if it's grey or white lol

Hello flyknit peeps. My wife was wanting to get the MC release of the FL3s but as everyone else knows they sold out. Are these going to see a wider release when the other CWs come out or are was that the only time they were going to be released? Thanks in advance and apologies if that has been asked already. 

Hello flyknit peeps. My wife was wanting to get the MC release of the FL3s but as everyone else knows they sold out. Are these going to see a wider release when the other CWs come out or are was that the only time they were going to be released? Thanks in advance and apologies if that has been asked already. 

It looks like that's it, the wider release in March is for other colorways. If they were to be release again people with delayed orders wouldn't be getting theirs cancelled I believe.

It looks like that's it, the wider release in March is for other colorways. If they were to be release again people with delayed orders wouldn't be getting theirs cancelled I believe.
Dang, that sucks. She really liked that CW and was looking to replace her FL1s. Thank you for the info. 

I never considered myself to have a wide foot per se, but my .5 up don't feel extraordinarily long, but the heel slips a little bit. the TTS would feel "better" if they were a little wider. Never purchased any shoe wide, hence the question. Really in a conundrum here. I'm probably ******ed, but anyone else having issues on whether to TTS, TTS with wide foot, or .5 up?  I'm probably the only odd ball though...

I have somewhat of a wide foot. I went .5 up here and they were perfect. I go half up on racers as well. TTS with fly knit chukka's.

Back
Top Bottom