Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

finally got a chance to wear my pair today. Man. I'll never change my mind about lunars. Best comfort by far.

I'd wear sandals if they made them with lunar soles. I don't care how silly that would look.

Is there pre orders for lunar 3 on RRS ? I asked live chat and they told me not at this moment.
I preordered weeks ago and thought they were the now known "NDC exclusive".. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully these ship as fast as the MC Roshe IDs did (16 days).

It would be nice to have these in hand before the March 5 GRs drop, haha.
I have a feeling this will be the case. Nike has been good in delivering in less than a month the past couple of iD's. even with the sought after ones so I'm assuming the same will be done for these. 

man, im getting nervous on my pinks, i feel like they're just gonna hit us with the "we oversold" bs :rolleyes still hopeful though

Dude is trying to resell that's why he's wondering about the hype

If I was reselling I would've just got the NDC "limited releases" since they obviously were overhyped lol.

The reason I asked is because the mc looks much different on the ID render than any other mc that's rekeased. So I came in here to see what everyone's thoughts were and found nothing. Then I made the mistake of asking about it, I guess. I'm ashamed.

If I was reselling I would've just got the NDC "limited releases" since they obviously were overhyped lol.

The reason I asked is because the mc looks much different on the ID render than any other mc that's rekeased. So I came in here to see what everyone's thoughts were and found nothing. Then I made the mistake of asking about it, I guess. I'm ashamed.

I‘ve lost out on many releases because of reselling, hype, demand or whatever and it‘s tough to swallow. But that‘s just how things are in life. I‘m not going to knock someone for hustling, even though it hurts, but that is just how things are. I‘ve never seen Nike release restrict purchases to one pair per. At least they are doing something, and I hope they continue to find ways to resolvw this. But Nike is comfy managing hype.

If Nike did a thing agains bots or special VIP invites for buying certain pairs, I am all for it.

Long gone are the days of people hooking someone up. That‘s a distant memory. In some ways, it is disgusting. Either way, I hope people who want them, get their pairs. At least, individuals out there take the time to post links, and spend the time to take pics and talk about sizing and what not.

Last edited:
order it and return it if you dont like the weave pattern, nobody will know what it will look like until march?

the upper is almost exactly, if not exactly the same as FK racer. is it the soles or the color that make em look feminine?  
Meeeeeh the upper is significantly different in my opinion. The men's looks more...structured. And the sole does make it look way more femme.
I really think it's gonna look so funny on men.

If dudes are going this crazy for the women's MC what are they gonna do when the men's MC hypercross trainer releases?! LOL

This is how I did mine (but without the ID). Really pumped for these. Contemplating painting the volt flywire black on these for a bit cleaner look, especially since I already have the orange/green multicolor mens.

Anyone else pre order the womens FL3 on NDC and still haven't received anything? 
I received my pre-ordered pairs. Which size did you get?

I am suprised the FL3 MC iD option has not sold out yet. With all this FL3 hype, I would have thought it would have been sold out already.

I remember the Kobe IX MC iD option sold out pretty fast and those were more expensive.

I received my pre-ordered pairs. Which size did you get?

I am suprised the FL3 MC iD option has not sold out yet. With all this FL3 hype, I would have thought it would have been sold out already.

I remember the Kobe IX MC iD option sold out pretty fast and those were more expensive.
cuz dat volt looks ugly as fuk against black, at least the pink was clean 

nke rep told me women's pairs that haven't shipped will take couple days bc they were at different warehouse 
nerd.gif

reps worse than B Williams though so a cancellation wouldnt surprise me 

he also told me nike lab releases make him nervous so he doesnt even mess with those, I was like you work for nike and lab make you nervous, he said yup, too much mystery, no one knows what's goin on with the lab he said 

This is how I did mine (but without the ID). Really pumped for these. Contemplating painting the volt flywire black on these for a bit cleaner look, especially since I already have the orange/green multicolor mens.
nice design man. almost same as mine but with the heather white laces.

I'm really anxious to see what all these white top line and white mid will look like in person (I ordered one too). Hopefully they don't make it look like you're standing on a telephone book..

Back
Top Bottom