Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

the women ones are
smokin.gif
how i not know they released already? sold out on NDC???
mean.gif

Hmm...so the thread could stop moving as we wait for....what?

The only thing we had was the exclusive release on the 12. Now we just have to bide our time for the GRs to drop.

Most of us big footers were waiting for a real MC to drop we got so we're excited.

But...can someone make an iD thread so we can dead any beef?

So I know it was mentioned at the beginning of the thread but are these color blocking MC iD option going to be it? Or should we expect to see a completely full MC iD or GR later? I copped just in case esp since I struck out on the exclusives women's MC. Hoping the MC weave are a lot brighter than the computer renderings also :nerd:

So I know it was mentioned at the beginning of the thread but are these color blocking MC iD option going to be it? Or should we expect to see a completely full MC iD or GR later? I copped just in case esp since I struck out on the exclusives women's MC. Hoping the MC weave are a lot brighter than the computer renderings also
nerd.gif
Renderings will almost for sure be brighter. As for more options? I wouldnt necessarily count on it. I believe the L2 only had these 3 base options as well. I am sure there are going to be some nice colorways release. Hopefully some without the half black silhouette but we shall see.

If I remember correctly, DEB confirmed a full MC L3...

Renderings will almost for sure be brighter. As for more options? I wouldnt necessarily count on it. I believe the L2 only had these 3 base options as well. I am sure there are going to be some nice colorways release. Hopefully some without the half black silhouette but we shall see.

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear the MCs will be brighter in person and that a full MC release will take place. Now all I have to wait for are these in full MC, the flyknit racer oreo 2.0s, and MC 2.0s and my wallet can rest.

Is it me or there is really no one selling

It molds eventually

I wore mine for a whole day, and it's still too tight, I have narrow feet. +0.5 on these make these more comfortable.

U don't even need to clean it Just return it. Nike don't care
I'm narrow-footed like Jordan. I'm not a fat dude either. And they felt snug from the get-go, I chose to wear em' all day in hopes my feet would mold to the shoe and make it comfortable, but it didn't. I'm debating whether I should run a few miles on treadmill to see if that helps, if not I will(clean&) return them.

View media item 1401333

Or just sell em to someone for retail plus fees. Cuz Nike will just trash them

yeah this.. let someone else get them. F nike

Was planning to return at nearest Niketown, at this point they'd put it on the floor right? Too bad I can't try on a size 10 :nerd:

Would I be able to return these at a Nike outlet?

Last edited:
still on the fence haha. might wait until the GR colorways come out.
im really only considering the ID because the knit has blue in it. that was left out of the kobe 9 id.
the colors look similar to the kobe htm. if they look anything like it i would be so stoked.

View media item 1402730

Can people share info on the fit? Like after a few wears and comfort level?

Also, any word on the CWs? Thanks team

Back
Top Bottom