Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I really like the option of returning IDs. Even though it is a loss for them, the revenue made from satisfied customers easily covers that.

I really like the option of returning IDs. Even though it is a loss for them, the revenue made from satisfied customers easily covers that.
I'm sure they still make a decent profit when they send them to the outlets/clearance stores.  But this is also probably the reason we're paying the premiums for these shoes. Their return policy is really one of the best.

I'm disappointed with the iD opts... Then again, it's an iD of a Flyknit, which means SCARCE options :frown:. I wish the pods on the outsole could be customized, but they're just like the 2s :frown:.

Now, the dilemma is do I purchase an iD...
Pros:
- Custom Swooshes
- Custom Top Line

Cons:
- Black Outsole Pods
- $40 more expensive

OR

purchase the WMNs or Men's flagship cws?

Pros:
- $40 cheaper
- Non-Black outsole pods

Cons:
- Reflective White Swoosh
- Black Top Line

:/

^If funds aren't a problem, buy the ID now, then decide after. If you don't like it, just return it. If you like the ID colors a lot more than the men's or women's exclusive release, then I'd say go for an ID... even if it is $40 more. Get what you like most.

will do something like this later on. I wanna see the GR's in person first. Great design man
nthat.gif
Marv, how many of these MC ID's did you pick up? 
laugh.gif

Marv, how many of these MC ID's did you pick up? :lol:
Just 2.. Will cancel my wmns exclusive 10.5 since it's shipping next week. Will most likely cancel my mc Flyknit Agility as well. Of all the pics I've seen on feet, they don't look so hot. Will just wait for more mc Racers. :smile:

lol i got confirmation email from Nike but when i log in to NDC i cant see any recent orders.. strange

copped for work shoes. Hopefully they are comfier than ultraboost. But really sad its just black pods...i want teal/pink/volt pods

Last edited:
thinking i should just order two pairs and mix and match the best pair and return the other. gotta get the most out of the 20%. did any other new colorways pictures release yet?

^^ exactly what I did but probably going to sell/return the all white sole.
I don't think it will achieve the HTM loom I was hoping for

im color blind.

in terms of colors, is the MC on these the same as the "mamba moment" MC?

i dont see any red/pink flyknit in the renderings

^^ exactly what I did but probably going to sell/return the all white sole.
I don't think it will achieve the HTM loom I was hoping for
quick photochop

i think so too. having a black midsole helps with the balance of the black back of the shoe.

Last edited:
Nice chop. Just placed another order for the same one I got but with the black topline. I think you're right. It does look better.

Nice chop. Just placed another order for the same one I got but with the black topline. I think you're right. It does look better.

i also went with black top line, but now i'm wondering if all white would have looked better! That photoshop pair looks great up there

After seeing the all white mid I decided to go with those. If they don't turn out well I'll just paint my own top line black lol

Back
Top Bottom