Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

The iD talk will die down within a few days. It's not like these are Brons/KDs/Kobes/Kyries with a plethora of options and endless combinations of designs.

someone should start an ID thread.

Would be nice to have it separated.
I don't think it's necessary. I don't think the iD will sell out.. Resellers won't make $$ from them.
wink.gif
Better to buy and send back than to not buy and pay resale prices lol

For the extra money on iD's yall pairs look alike :lol:

Looking forward to seeing what they look in person. Are these for both men and women's?

Last edited:
Keep it all here. I agree with the two previous posts. The options for these are too scarce to have its own thread.
+1.. it'll just be like the kobe 9 where dudes were posting thier ID's in both k9 and k9id thread.

got to get that e-props.

Last edited:
For the extra money on iD's yall pairs look alike :lol:

Looking forward to seeing what they look in person. Are these for both men and women's?

To be fair, you can't really customize too much. However, I agree on where you're coming from. The lack of imagination displayed in the Kobe 9 thread after the Mamba Moments came out was really sad. I'd say that the majority of pairs ordered were the default pair. Everyone, prior to that release, trashed that funny looking outsole pattern. :lol:

Yeah, it's not like there are going to be a lot of options ALA Lebron, KD, Kyrie or Kobe IDs.

Look how dead the Roshe iD thread is.

Customizing the fly wire, possibly more outsole options and having that wicked two-tone Flyknit upper would be perfect. Like the top part being MC bottom black or another color. Or bottom part white.

is it safe to say the womens mc will restock?

no it is not safe to say. i would actually think they're gone since there was the pre order and then so little sizes to choose from on release day.

on another note, got my mens exclusives today after using the free 2 day shipping. these things are :smokin in person. cant wait to get my MCs and see what they look like

i love the half/half look of these, i cant wait till we get more info on that teal womens colorway

Last edited:
Yeah, not sure if I want them on or off. Also not sure if I want the the Midsole Topline black or grey or white?
well I dislike speckles they look feminine to me. I went with a black midline because all white looks too thick .. Everyone has their own taste. How hard is it to paint fly wire?

Back
Top Bottom