Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

i cant get in for the raffle, $%$#.
i think imma just say F it and get the white and black for 50% off next weekend!

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

anyone know if Undefeated got these?
not til tomorrow bro..
we wont know til tomorrow if they got them or are they have them, but are just releasing them tomorrow? thanks
I know for a fact they have them.. but they are not going to release them until tomorrow.. cuz I called today before I got my pair from Men'sLand..

anyone know if Undefeated got these?
not til tomorrow bro..
we wont know til tomorrow if they got them or are they have them, but are just releasing them tomorrow? thanks
I know for a fact they have them.. but they are not going to release them until tomorrow.. cuz I called today before I got my pair from Men's Land..
yea i just called Undefeated on La Brea and they said they only had a small amount of pairs

Man, Im not gonna even lie.. I love these Atlantics.. but it seems like the quality is no where compared to the black ones.. the black part on mines near thesole needs to be glues.. and thats on both shoes..
frown.gif

Guys, here is all my info for my Nike order:

Called 1 888 365 6453. This is the Swoosh.com/Nike Employee Special Orders Line. I am authorized and I do have a Swoosh account, those of you who don't,your mileage may vary.

The person I spoke with told me that the product ID didn't show up through their "normal" tools and couldn't be ordered on Nikestore.com orSwoosh.com, which is why I didn't get any discount. She said she found my pairs using a new tool called NIKEFIND. Tell the NDC rep or whoever you talk to,to use that tool. My order was processed "manually". (The rep took my CC#, verified my address, and gave me my order #). It only showed up on NDCabout a day later. And again, there were only limited sizes available. Every pair of kicks in my collection is a size 10 but I settled for the first time herefor a 9.5, which was the largest size at the time I ordered.

Why are these so damned limited?! Here in the Bay Area, only SF spots are getting them, nowhere in the South Bay (San Jose)...
RIDICULOUS!!!

Originally Posted by AirJason

Guys, here is all my info for my Nike order:

Called 1 888 365 6453. This is the Swoosh.com/Nike Employee Special Orders Line. I am authorized and I do have a Swoosh account, those of you who don't, your mileage may vary.

The person I spoke with told me that the product ID didn't show up through their "normal" tools and couldn't be ordered on Nikestore.com or Swoosh.com, which is why I didn't get any discount. She said she found my pairs using a new tool called NIKEFIND. Tell the NDC rep or whoever you talk to, to use that tool. My order was processed "manually". (The rep took my CC#, verified my address, and gave me my order #). It only showed up on NDC about a day later. And again, there were only limited sizes available. Every pair of kicks in my collection is a size 10 but I settled for the first time here for a 9.5, which was the largest size at the time I ordered.

i got ur sz 10 right here..and u have my 9.5
laugh.gif

quote:

Why are these so damned limited?! Here in the Bay Area, only SF spots are getting them, nowhere in the South Bay (San Jose)...
RIDICULOUS!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is one spot in the East Bay getting them.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

RIDICULOUS!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is one spot in the East Bay getting them.
wink.gif
Where???? i live in san jose but work in san mateo... NEEEEED these, this is the reason i'm addicted to shoes in the first place... 96pennys!!!!

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

RIDICULOUS!!!

yea tell me about it

Just picked up my 9.5 at Mens Land (Fox Hills)...they only got 1 in each size

oh yes~
got mine from Men's land~
thx for the shout out!!

i got a sz11 to help the one who needs it.
plz PM me!
i got a pair of sz11!

i already got my pair but for those in the nyc area and need a pair

try niketown nyc tomorrow (i don't know anything but they usually get the quickstrikes)

just a suggestion for those still looking in ny

Back
Top Bottom