Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Oh $$%% I didn't even notice that dmx...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by skep

i guess im the only one that likes the black n white ones better than then atlantic and white ones....
maybe its cuz i remember a friend of mine had the originals in the black n white back when i was bout 11 or 12 yrs old and thats what im stuck on
either way they both look good tho
and i will be the owner of the atlantic blue ones, and also the black ones if i get around to em
actually I agree with you...I like the black ones better but the white ones are nice as well.

I dont disagree with u guys but imo.. Atlantic Blue & Black/Royals are tie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

U cant go wrong with either

Originally Posted by littledesbball23

im in south florida....broward county where around here can i cop these??

im in broward county too, but nothing around here. no1 has em. shoe gallery had em in MIA on raffle what size u wear? i might have somethin for ya
I'm in South Florida also. I would surely appreciate some good info too sir.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

One spot had them here in Houston That I know of. There was no way i was standing in line, so there was no way for me to get them here. So I paid an extra 20 bucks on top of what i wouldve paid had I got them here, and bought them on ebay. This is my favorite Penny II. I will have comparison pics of the OG and retro as soon as the retro gets here.

I didn't even bother to check out that spot, I knew the line would be stupid

i only got an 8.5 and a 9.0 headed my way and already got 1 offer on the spare pair.
nothing being done until both r in hand tho, but i can say i did not find them anywhere local, other than Shoe Gallery
i know of some spots that might have gotten em tho, ill try to make some calls tomorrow

i only got an 8.5 and a 9.0 headed my way and already got 1 offer on the spare pair.
nothing being done until both r in hand tho, but i can say i did not find them anywhere local, other than Shoe Gallery
i know of some spots that might have gotten em tho, ill try to make some calls tomorrow

oh word. I'ma size 10. Good lookin' though. I'ma make some calls tomorrow too. If you find anything out help a fellow nt'er out!
pimp.gif

looks like they havent even flooded ebay either
makes me wonder if i should keep em and sit til they add up a lil bit. haha
nah i already told a member id hook him up

yeah the atlantics were really a quickstrike like i said hopefully people who order off anyconline when i post gets their tracking tommorow i let you know

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

what they need to do is drop those white air max penny 1's with the blue check

yess indeed
pimp.gif
yes they do. i could use another pair.
Im just a sucka for white penny kicks. My white am penny 1's from '01 are yellowed beyond what u can think. Who knows that might be thenext quickstrike penny
laugh.gif
. the black ones with the blue check need a retroas well

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

yeah the atlantics were really a quickstrike like i said hopefully people who order off anyconline when i post gets their tracking tommorow i let you know

hopefully i get mine

Back
Top Bottom