Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by El Bro

One spot had them here in Houston That I know of. There was no way i was standing in line, so there was no way for me to get them here. So I paid an extra 20 bucks on top of what i wouldve paid had I got them here, and bought them on ebay. This is my favorite Penny II. I will have comparison pics of the OG and retro as soon as the retro gets here.

I didn't even bother to check out that spot, I knew the line would be stupid

where did u go?? premium good??

damn! i wasnt even checkin this thread out @ all. but yesterday i seen some kid with them on and i had to ask but my $$$ was spent maybe next week if theystill around.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by El Bro

One spot had them here in Houston That I know of. There was no way i was standing in line, so there was no way for me to get them here. So I paid an extra 20 bucks on top of what i wouldve paid had I got them here, and bought them on ebay. This is my favorite Penny II. I will have comparison pics of the OG and retro as soon as the retro gets here.

I didn't even bother to check out that spot, I knew the line would be stupid

where did u go?? premium good??

Yeah, it was premium goods. But I didnt go to stand in line. I wont stand in line for some shoes. If I didnt get them for a decent price, I wouldve beenfine with my OGs.
smile.gif

I think I'm gonna stick to getting the all black. Saw them at Footlocker yesterday. This sucks! I truly underestimated these.

damn i've been sick a few days. I finally get a chance to go out to the City to get them. Any spots in manhattan still have them or should I just pray forit to drop on ndc

up&coming posted a few spots yet yall dudes are still asking the same questions over and over again. Just read and make some calls (NYC people)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Atmos on 125th (harlem) has 8.5,9,11.5 and 13 left.price is $145.they got 24 pairs total.

Atmos in Philly has other sizes including 2 9.5s left.

google them for the number.
hope that helpes some people out.

nice pics Flint.
im thinking the limitedness of the atlantics will help the sales of the all blacks... some people might settle for the blacks just because they couldnt get theatlantics... just my 2 cents

that doesnt make sense, why would you settle for a black colorway if you couldnt get the atlantics.....if anything theyll get the other white colorway....theblack/blue colorway is still on shelves, so the blacks arent worth it unless someone really likes them

I def. agree w/lonelyboy, they are both dynamite cw and you really can't go wrong. partial to the atlantics based off the same thing as most, had em wheni was a 7th grader. Atlantics were the 1st cw weren't they? then the blk/royal, then the whites, then the blk/red.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

that doesnt make sense, why would you settle for a black colorway if you couldnt get the atlantics.....if anything theyll get the other white colorway....the black/blue colorway is still on shelves, so the blacks arent worth it unless someone really likes them
guess u havent read people post that they just might have to settle on getting the all blacks?

^^^ o i c what ur saying... i def agree with u... blacked out penny 2s dont look too nice to me... i like black/royal, whites, mias, then black outs.

my size 8.5 order is CONFIRMED but my size 9.0 order is going to either be confirmed or delayed as of this afternoon so i will call them tomorrow to check upwith em again. they defintely oversold from what their inventory was
atleast i got 1 pair comin for sure~!!

I called anyconline they told me they will update that link that was sent in the email you receive from them showing order status either cancel or undertracking it will have tracking number so they said either today or tommorow you should know if mine updates i let ya'll know

Back
Top Bottom