Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

5z5bls7.jpg

Originally Posted by littledesbball23

im in south florida....broward county where around here can i cop these??

im in broward county too, but nothing around here. no1 has em. shoe gallery had em in MIA on raffle what size u wear? i might have somethin for ya

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

customer service from Compound in portland is topnotch!
thx for the info!

Did you snag my 11
devil.gif
?? I ended up with the 10. But it will work.
I guess you can scratch out the 10 and 11 from your original post 55steep. Thanks for the info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Atmos on 125th (harlem) has 8.5,9,11.5 and 13 left.price is $145.they got 24 pairs total.

Atmos in Philly has other sizes including 2 9.5s left.

google them for the number.
hope that helpes some people out.

i guess im the only one that likes the black n white ones better than then atlantic and white ones....
maybe its cuz i remember a friend of mine had the originals in the black n white back when i was bout 11 or 12 yrs old and thats what im stuck on
either way they both look good tho
and i will be the owner of the atlantic blue ones, and also the black ones if i get around to em

One spot had them here in Houston That I know of. There was no way i was standing in line, so there was no way for me to get them here. So I paid an extra 20bucks on top of what i wouldve paid had I got them here, and bought them on ebay. This is my favorite Penny II. I will have comparison pics of the OG and retroas soon as the retro gets here.

Originally Posted by skep

i guess im the only one that likes the black n white ones better than then atlantic and white ones....
maybe its cuz i remember a friend of mine had the originals in the black n white back when i was bout 11 or 12 yrs old and thats what im stuck on
either way they both look good tho
and i will be the owner of the atlantic blue ones, and also the black ones if i get around to em
actually I agree with you...I like the black ones better but the white ones are nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom