Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Copped my size 10 this afternoon from Politics in Louisiana..155 shipped..can't complain..upstate ny wasn't gettin these
laugh.gif

NTNY didn't get any 11.5, 11.5 must have been really rare with this release. I got a size 11, and size 12. The 11 is a little tight and the 12 is a littleloose. My luck.

sneakercolector- I posted yesterday that I knew of a spot in the BX with a 8.5 left for $150. received a few PMs,they're probably gone by now.

Griffeys, Pennys, Barkleys, Pippens,uptempos,foams AM95, AM1, AM90....yeah I'd say they own jordan brand rite now. Thats not even to mention the newerstuff thats also $+@*%!*% on jb fusions and team jordans and 2009s....(hyperdunk, kobes, lebrons)

Atmos on 125th (harlem) has 8.5,9,11.5 and 13 left.price is $145.they got 24 pairs total.

Atmos in Philly has other sizes including 2 9.5s left.

google them for the number.
hope that helpes some people out.

^Good info my dude! If anyone out here in the bay needs help with 8, 8.5 and possibly some larger sizes, holler at me! I'll be out here for the majority ofthe day today before heading back to the Rockies tonight.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Good info my dude! If anyone out here in the bay needs help with 8, 8.5 and possibly some larger sizes, holler at me! I'll be out here for the majority of the day today before heading back to the Rockies tonight.
i need a sz.10 im in the s.f. area

Originally Posted by hotbutter

how many purrs did darkside and true get in sf/ anyone know??

aye bro i talked to TRUE east yesterday and there supposed to be gettin there pairs in this week and are goin to release them this saturday. i think a lot ofstores are gettin the late shipments

someone please help me out with a sz 11 11.5 or 12 that is willin to trade them for kicks in that size range! lmk asap i need these!!!

Back
Top Bottom