Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

the white were slept on. thats a beautiful shoe as well
Man.. the all whites were on sale at the footlocker by my house for like 3 months straight.. and now they're back at full price.. %%+?!?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

the white were slept on. thats a beautiful shoe as well
Man.. the all whites were on sale at the footlocker by my house for like 3 months straight.. and now they're back at full price.. %%+?!?
eyes.gif
all whites hit outlets and still can be found...originally 59.99 now 79.99 (maybe im not sure about that)...
i got mine for 60 from shoe city near me... sooold out with the quickness for that price
pimp.gif

getting mines on wed. they didnt have my sz. so my boy called another shoe city to ship them a sz 10 for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by arisorous

Hey NTers... Who ever got a sz 10.5... Check ur shoes and make sure the other shoe isn't a sz 12. Cus I got my 12 from NTLA... And the other shoe is a 10.5... Need some help fam. Thnx
uhmmm can't you just return them

YES he can ... Or call up NT and let the, know , wait ti out for that size 10.5 dude to say he got 12. You will get your pair to its RIGHT SIZE sooner or later. Just make sure they know about it.

omg hahaha I was in the wrong thread... I'm on my iPhone... These actually happened to my KB IV finals hahaha wow sorry wrong thread... But anyways I overslept on these... Stupid alarm clock!

stupid iphone...

you mean poster.....
laugh.gif
all jokes fam
HAHAHA! i'll take it... that me laugh so hard... it's just been a long tough week for me. hopefully everyone got their pairs.

Originally Posted by dino410

Well in the DMV,iono about the rest of MD,DC,or VA DTLR's,but NO Baltimore DTLR received these today. I was looking forward to them because I spoke with the marketing rep earlier in the week. Some say now they're gonna get em on tuesday,some say as late as thursday. I copped mine,but there's still hope that I can hook anybody up that needs some because they will be here in FSR's later this week. Hit my inbox if you missed out and want me to hook you up...
i was up Mondawnmin's wit about 7 other heads, dudes ran in there soon as the store opened only to find they weren't there. shoe city hadem yesterday, but i had to work all day, so everybody rushed to shoe city, but only two of us got em. biggest size was an 11.5

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Where's all those NTers that stated most DTLR's were getting these?
laugh.gif

i said they were getting them because the marketing rep from DTLR gave me the list of stores getting them. dont shoot the messenger lol
ahhhh i can just sit back and smile... im still hopeful that they drop at some DTLRs but i feel redeemed that dudes tried to put me on blast for saying only 1 in MD was getting them. guess dude that told me was correct... then again, they could still drop... i went to 3 malls today for different reasons and didnt see any atlantic penny 2s.
well the DTLR's that were supposed to get them will later this week. So your theory isnt that true...its just a bit delayed

talked to the manager at Towson who told they're definitely getting them jus not the 25th. the rest of them shouldn't be working at a shoe store.

FYI, I was at Niketown Chicago earlier today. I copped the last 10.5.

All they had left was 8 thru 10 (at least one of each size)... about 7 or 8 pairs total. This was at like 5pm (saturday).

Do the people who got these already think they are really worth it? Cause i just scooped the barkleys on friends and family for 91 so i dunno if i wanna getthese straight away for 145

^ You never know man. I'm sure you can always find one on ebay for a good price and I'm sure there will be b-grades out later.

yo seriously... anyone in socal can get me a 11-11.5... pls pm me. stupid alarm clock. hahaha! i'll pay over retail... but cmon lets be smart. thnx inadvance. ps!

Back
Top Bottom