Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Atmos on 125th (harlem) has 8.5,9,11.5 and 13 left.price is $145.they got 24 pairs total.

Atmos in Philly has other sizes including 2 9.5s left.

google them for the number.
hope that helpes some people out.

There is no Atmos in Philly. If you are talking about UBIQ in Philly, then they sold out of them today.

for all of you that are questioning if your order was valid on any of the sites simply call them, they will tell you if your order is on hold or not
my sneakerhead order DID go thru and ships today, my anyc order did NOT go thru as of yet but may get more shipment in so i have them holding my order untilfurther notice

Stupid question...but did these even come in a 15??? I see ppl with size 13....a friend of mine is looking for them...do quickstrikes even come in size 15?Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by skep

for all of you that are questioning if your order was valid on any of the sites simply call them, they will tell you if your order is on hold or not
my sneakerhead order DID go thru and ships today, my anyc order did NOT go thru as of yet but may get more shipment in so i have them holding my order until further notice

alright so i called anyconline to check the status of my order and they told me that my order went thru and would be shipped out 2moro. cant wait til they gethere

Originally Posted by jmoney188

Originally Posted by dino410

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by dino410

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Where's all those NTers that stated most DTLR's were getting these?
laugh.gif

i said they were getting them because the marketing rep from DTLR gave me the list of stores getting them. dont shoot the messenger lol
ahhhh i can just sit back and smile... im still hopeful that they drop at some DTLRs but i feel redeemed that dudes tried to put me on blast for saying only 1 in MD was getting them. guess dude that told me was correct... then again, they could still drop... i went to 3 malls today for different reasons and didnt see any atlantic penny 2s.
well the DTLR's that were supposed to get them will later this week. So your theory isnt that true...its just a bit delayed

talked to the manager at Towson who told they're definitely getting them jus not the 25th. the rest of them shouldn't be working at a shoe store.

hahahaha i feel you on this one..

Lol i swear Flint Grey's always does Justice, its either these or the black 1/2 cents, good luck to me on coppin either one

Originally Posted by baysfinest

my sneakerhead order DID go thru and ships today, my anyc order did NOT go thru as of yet but may get more shipment in so i have them holding my order until further notice

alright so i called anyconline to check the status of my order and they told me that my order went thru and would be shipped out 2moro. cant wait til they get here

alright so i called anyconline to check the status of my order and they told me that my order went thru and would be shipped out 2moro. cant wait til they get here
about what time did you place the order?

stopped by a footlocker and saw those all blacks.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
look HORRIBLE.....they gonna bomb so hard..... nike give us a PHX colorway....come onnnn

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....
if u a sz 12 and have an 11.5 holla at ur boy!

Originally Posted by foamguy

about what time did you place the order?

around 7

Originally Posted by pelimpe

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL!
smh.gif

These Joints Are MOS DEF A Must Have
pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay WithThe Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct OnThis One
wink.gif

*Childhood Classics Together Again At Last
pimp.gif

*Tha Trio!...... Royals And Atlantics STOMP On All Whites
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

i hope these are really limited QS!
cuz people who slept will be crying or paying $$$.
cant wait for mines to arrive!

U SIR are a hater....lmao

i am not a hater i jus spent over retail so i hope it was worth it... cuz if it turns out to be a GR in a month or two i will be flaming pissed off!
Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

i hope these are really limited QS!
cuz people who slept will be crying or paying $$$.
cant wait for mines to arrive!

U SIR are a hater....lmao

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL
ur point exactly?

i think his point is your spelling or not correcting your mistakes.

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL
ur point exactly?

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL!
smh.gif

These Joints Are MOS DEF A Must Have
pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif
Hmmm, seems like you are the last person who should be insulting anyone else's grammar. This is a message board, everyone could understandwhat he was saying. Btw you aren't supposed to capitalize every single first letter of each word, only the first one following a period.

Back
Top Bottom