Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

[h2]Air Yeezy Release Info[/h2]
The highly anticipated release of the Kanye West/Mark Smith (Nike) designed Air Yeezy is upon us. The first colorway to release is the Zen Grey/Zen Grey Lt Charcl pictured below. This Air Yeezy, named for Kanye himself, is hitting all House of Hoops, 34th St. NYC Foot Locker, and 34th St. NYC Footaction on Saturday 4/4!!! This one screams quality and limited.
airyeezy.jpg

Kanye's status as a style icon is undeniable, and he's been extremely active in the design process self-describing the end result as "almost a shoe-like space boot." I'm definitely seeing some similarities (very high collar, dominant strap) between the Air Yeezy and Nike Air Mag (Marty McFly's Back to the Future II kicks).
If you haven't already been readin up, some product highlights are:
-premium full grain leather upper
-the outsole from the Air Assault '87 but it glows-in-the-dark
-extra thick sockliner
-large forefoot strap
-debossed ankle collar pods

Good luck grabbin yours.

Tags: air yeezy, kanye west, mark smith, nike

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 25th, 2009 at 4:03 pm and is filed under House of Hoops, Releases & Launches. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
[h3]Leave a Reply[/h3]
You must be loggedin to post a comment.

hmmm......that sounds like i might be able to get them.....hehe...but i don't like that color, i only like the black and pink colorway

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

I don't have exclusive knowledge, I'm posting the facts... most people know that when I post something, it's 100% legit info.

All the newcomers might not know me, but under my old screen name I used to drop the knowledge back in 02-05.

Before you go running your twelve year old lips, do some research.

One of the reasons I don't post any release info is because people like you make smart %*$ comments.

So for those in the Bay Area - Three stores will have them, you can probably guess who, I won't post it here since it's a bunch of little kids nowadays.

Those three stores are the only shops in ALL OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA to get them. Do the math.
I don't think the Bay Area needs help, it's other places like the DMV and Texas that really need it.

Thanks man

Ok so does this mean that its a HOH exclusive? or are they hittin other spots as well. Cuz 3000 pair alllocated to only HOH and those other 2 stores doesntsound right. And on top of that these dont look like they are basketball shoes to me. So y would HOH only get them??

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I don't have exclusive knowledge, I'm posting the facts... most people know that when I post something, it's 100% legit info.

All the newcomers might not know me, but under my old screen name I used to drop the knowledge back in 02-05.

Before you go running your twelve year old lips, do some research.

One of the reasons I don't post any release info is because people like you make smart %*$ comments.

So for those in the Bay Area - Three stores will have them, you can probably guess who, I won't post it here since it's a bunch of little kids nowadays.

Those three stores are the only shops in ALL OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA to get them. Do the math.
I don't think the Bay Area needs help, it's other places like the DMV and Texas that really need it.

Thanks man

YES PLEASE! it seems like no one in the DMV knows anything. idk maybe i'm just not lookin hard enough beacuse the blacks don't come out until may.
tired.gif

Here's some more info for you:

Bay Area, Shiekh's and whatever that other store you were talking about is NOT GETTING THEM.

As I said, 3 stores in NorCal.

Texas, DMV, you should know your Tier 0 stores, checks their blogs on Thursday/Friday next week and you'll have more details.

For the people claiming 3000 pair, there are less than that. This is an allocated release, meaning all stores (excluding HOH and a few other LARGE chains) arereceiving 18 pair. How many of those actually release at those stores is up to their employees. I can tell you this, there are close to 20 shops in NYC gettingthem, and only 7-8 will actually have them on their sales floor.

Once again, do the math.

Attention DMV : MOST DTLRs will be receiveing these.Just got off the phone with the manager.
happy.gif
. April 4TH. HYPEBEAST SAVE ME A PAIR!!!

Bay Area, Shiekh's and whatever that other store you were talking about is NOT GETTING THEM.

Texas, DMV, you should know your Tier 0 stores, checks their blogs on Thursday/Friday next week and you'll have more details.

For the people claiming 3000 pair, there are less than that. This is an allocated release, meaning all stores (excluding HOH and a few other LARGE chains) are receiving 18 pair. How many of those actually release at those stores is up to their employees. I can tell you this, there are close to 20 shops in NYC getting them, and only 7-8 will actually have them on their sales floor.

Once again, do the math.

Shows what you know ! Haha Shiekh is getting them in budddy it already appears in there system you know nothing and your info sucks

Originally Posted by SwagBag

Attention DMV : MOST DTLRs will be receiveing these.Just got off the phone with the manager.
happy.gif
. April 4TH. HYPEBEAST SAVE ME A PAIR!!!

thanks for the info

Originally Posted by Rick2345

For the people claiming 3000 pair, there are less than that. This is an allocated release, meaning all stores (excluding HOH and a few other LARGE chains) are receiving 18 pair. How many of those actually release at those stores is up to their employees. I can tell you this, there are close to 20 shops in NYC getting them, and only 7-8 will actually have them on their sales floor.

Once again, do the math.

Shows what you know ! Haha Shiekh is getting them in budddy it alrary appears in there system you know nothing and your info sucks
I'm a lil' confused...

Back
Top Bottom