Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by DublBagn

^^ that is against NIKE policy...tisk tisk.....just playing....the spots that will get them all got called today and word is that each store (that is each store that is not UNDFTD or SUPREME) will be limited to 18 pairs MAX.....

I think the other colors will be much easier to get....

Great info thanks ! Now we have some kind of estimate to how many will go to each store

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^^ that is against NIKE policy...tisk tisk.....just playing....the spots that will get them all got called today and word is that each store (that is each store that is not UNDFTD or SUPREME) will be limited to 18 pairs MAX.....

Great info thanks ! Now we have some kind of estimate to how many will go to each store
that's a lot of pairs..no sarcasm

many stores in the bay haven't even gotten their shipments yet, so ....stay tuned?
laugh.gif

3 stores in Toronto getting them. I have no chance at them, but its alright. After its all said and done with the Canadian $ and taxes, it comes to about $300
sick.gif

that's all for me today, unless somethin pops up

tomorrow and friday i'll make some calls, next week is going to be a nightmare....unless i get a pair, or two for a fellow nter.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Rick2345

that's a lot of pairs..no sarcasm

many stores in the bay haven't even gotten their shipments yet, so ....stay tuned?
laugh.gif

^ true I think the bay area is gonna be the region that gets the most pairs I'm just glad I'll be able to cop

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

In some pics of the tans the midsole looks off white and some look white.
Kanye's pair has a tan midsole thats why. The released version has a white sole.

Kanye's pair:
wgopkp.jpg

t6ar7a.jpg

34pgt38.jpg

Released pair:
mbocc1.jpg

2enm5vd.jpg

muiw6r.jpg

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Glad to see my Bay Area folks helping each other out...let's keep the info comin so we can all get a pair
pimp.gif

Yup we got to help the bay area sneaker heads

CAN ANYBODY IN THE BAY HELP ME OUT WITH A PAIR!!!!!!!.....i have paypal ready asap...trust me im not a flaker...if its a good deal i will buy it as quick as aNY min. PM ME

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Someone in the Bay... help a Mexican out.
nerd.gif

PM.
Your Mexican?
laugh.gif

So today the list went out to stores that are getting them in the U.S.?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nerd.gif

PM.
Your Mexican?
laugh.gif

Yeah, does that mean you won't help me out?
frown.gif
Racist.
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
JK.
laugh.gif

I need help here on the East Coast...North Carolina has to get these at a few spots...if anyone has info on stores close to or in NC that are getting theseplease PM me.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nerd.gif

PM.
Your Mexican?
laugh.gif

Yeah, does that mean you won't help me out?
frown.gif
Racist.
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
JK.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naw I just remember previous PYP threads.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by hella handsome

yo, what places in the DMV getting the yeezy's?
Didn't you guys get the Eggplants? I'm pretty sure the stores that got those, will get the yeezy's
what do you mean "you guys"? lol jk. but i didn't keep up on the eggplant release

Back
Top Bottom