Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by hella handsome

yo, what places in the DMV getting the yeezy's?
Didn't you guys get the Eggplants? I'm pretty sure the stores that got those, will get the yeezy's
what do you mean "you guys"? lol jk. but i didn't keep up on the eggplant release

check tier0 QS accounts at your area. Basically the stores that get limited releases.

if i miss out how much am i going to be looking at in resell prices.....
smh.gif

For those who want some legit info:

Tier 0 Release
18 pair allocated per store
Retail - $215 on box

Zen Grey colorway dropping first.

That's all I'm going to share.

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Tier 0 Release
Retail - $215 on box

No way!
eek.gif

dude all of that's been posted

Tier 0 Release
Retail - $215 on box

No way!
eek.gif

Dude thought he had exclusive knowledge.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by agold1002

if i miss out how much am i going to be looking at in resell prices.....
smh.gif

anyone???
Just get the lube ready.
ohwell.gif

There's a pair on Ebay with a BIN of $1,500.

It's up to $530 with 4 days left to go.
indifferent.gif

Man.. and I'll be flamed and hated on for this... but I look at it this way.

At one point, I was considering getting the grey and the black yeezy's, and the multi-colored jaspers. With no packs, or any other shoes I really wanteddropping, I figured 1500 on shoes between april-june was just as bad as 1500 between april-oct. of a normal year.

Well, I'm gonna pass on the Jaspers, and pick one of the Yeezy's.... so even if I have to spend $1000 to get them... that's $500-700 than it wouldhave cost me to get all 3... plus, I'm not hurting for $$$.

So while I'm not happy about having to pay 5x retail for a some kicks... I'll probably do it.

i have a bad feeling the glow in the dark tour colorway isn't gonna drop publicly, or if it does it's gonna be a hot, hot minute. and they'llprolly change something, like putting that bobo texture on the strap, which i'm not a fan of at all...

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Tier 0 Release
Retail - $215 on box

No way!
eek.gif

Dude thought he had exclusive knowledge.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The #'s aren't making since to me... but maybe I'm just confused.

But even if it's only 3,000 per color... let's round allocation to 20 pair per store...

you're trying to tell me there's 150 Tier 0 locations in the world, much less the country?

so it's obviously not just Tier 0 or it's not just 18 per store...

I don't have exclusive knowledge, I'm posting the facts... most people know that when I post something, it's 100% legit info.

All the newcomers might not know me, but under my old screen name I used to drop the knowledge back in 02-05.

Before you go running your twelve year old lips, do some research.

One of the reasons I don't post any release info is because people like you make smart %*$ comments.

So for those in the Bay Area - Three stores will have them, you can probably guess who, I won't post it here since it's a bunch of little kidsnowadays.

Those three stores are the only shops in ALL OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA to get them. Do the math.

I So for those in the Bay Area - Three stores will have them, you can probably guess who, I won't post it here since it's a bunch of little kids nowadays.

Those three stores are the only shops in ALL OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA to get them. Do the math.

TRUE HUF DARKSIDE ???? Math = ' DAMN THATS ONLY 54 PAIRS FOR THE WHOLE NOR CAL ..... "

I don't have exclusive knowledge, I'm posting the facts... most people know that when I post something, it's 100% legit info.

All the newcomers might not know me, but under my old screen name I used to drop the knowledge back in 02-05.

One of the reasons I don't post any release info is because people like you make smart %*$ comments.

So for those in the Bay Area - Three stores will have them, you can probably guess who, I won't post it here since it's a bunch of little kids nowadays.

I trust this guys post more than the call I made to Shoe Palace in Valley Fair
smh.gif
Alright folks, we're gonna have to help each other out a little more...

So for those in the Bay Area - Three stores will have them, you can probably guess who, I won't post it here since it's a bunch of little kids nowadays.

So what's missing here... are there fewer pairs being produced than expected? Or are the pairs being allocated in certain spots and the restleft in the dark?

If you know the info, what type of numbers will be given to Niketowns?

I just want the damn shoes, and I have a feeling my only options will be to pay $500+ or spend days in line, which Nike shouldn't be making anyone do.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

I trust this guys post more than the call I made to Shoe Palace in Valley Fair
smh.gif
Alright folks, we're gonna have to help each other out a little more...

Well the manager at shoe palace is a personal friend and he assured 5 pairs at valley fair me and several other nt'ers have called and gotten confirmationand that guy is so wrong , list of northern Cali stores below and all have been confirmed by many nt'ers Shiekh on market True Darkside Huf And valley fairshoe palace

Back
Top Bottom