Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

At this point.. Texas.. FTL.. Lol
laugh.gif
Looks like we lost this one boys

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by xgumsolesx

Here's some more info for you:

Bay Area, Shiekh's and whatever that other store you were talking about is NOT GETTING THEM.

As I said, 3 stores in NorCal.

Texas, DMV, you should know your Tier 0 stores, checks their blogs on Thursday/Friday next week and you'll have more details.

For the people claiming 3000 pair, there are less than that. This is an allocated release, meaning all stores (excluding HOH and a few other LARGE chains) are receiving 18 pair. How many of those actually release at those stores is up to their employees. I can tell you this, there are close to 20 shops in NYC getting them, and only 7-8 will actually have them on their sales floor.

Once again, do the math.

Shows what you know ! Haha Shiekh is getting them in budddy it alrary appears in there system you know nothing and your info sucks
Shut down for the second time in this thread!
laugh.gif

if dallas,tx dont get em, can so e please help me out with a pair. the first colorway is my fav. so please some one help a brother out. trust me i got you.

Originally Posted by allhiphop90

Whats the size run for the Yeezy?

It's a QS. Sometimes QS's don't run in half sizes. Expect from 8-13.

And my dude Rick shutting homie down.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

one of the sneaker boutiques owner in dallas ,tx said there going to be like the black fridays...everybody said they where limited but slowly and slowly theystarted poppin everywhere.b/c he got them and so did some other boutique got them but like a a week or two later.so if thats true most likey ther gonna bedropping at other spots but not on release date. im thinking the release date is for the tier 0 accounts first than from there there gonna spead like thebubonic plague.

I know that this has been said a bunch of times by people in here, but I'm in school at Syracuse University, from Philadelphia at only one store is gettingthem, I'm out of luck. An extra $150 to any that can get me a size 13, any Sigma Chis help a brother, thanks.

just a thought....the Yeezy's looks a lil bit like the AJ V's.... the overall shape of da shoe... the lace clip.. the high tongue... but just withoutthe strap .... looks similar IMO..

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

i guess these yeezy aint hype as eggplants huh? lol
Because people don't check the Nike Forum, if this was in Nike Retro the pages would be double this and Foams have a more widespread appealthan these IMO.

For those in cities that aren't getting them I'd suggest hitting up those DC/Maryland NTers. Unless it's a foam them %%#%@ will be there, andeasier to get.

psssh, it just hit me...imma cop these and use em as trade bait for something....cuz i seriously don't like this colorway..i never rock khaki....

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

Yessss....footlocker on 34th ...and hoh is confirmed!!! Finally some good info.

Don't forget footaction and atmos and other QS/tier 0 account holders.

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

i guess these yeezy aint hype as eggplants huh? lol

Not even close. 700 pages compared to 50 plus pages with the SAME ppl posting over and over
laugh.gif

And to the dude that said the shoe resembles the V's, Air Jordans were used by Kanye and Mark Smith as inspiration.

Originally Posted by Untitled

psssh, it just hit me...imma cop these and use em as trade bait for something....cuz i seriously don't like this colorway..i never rock khaki....

yep...........i been had the same thought cross my mind..........

is it possible that a store is only getting one colorway? or if you get the yeezys you get all colors??

Originally Posted by agold1002

is it possible that a store is only getting one colorway? or if you get the yeezys you get all colors??
I was thinking this too. Maybe even regions will be specific... like grey to NY, something else to the West, etc.

AZ people hit me up. I have information. It's probably not exclusive but for those that know nothing, it might help.

Back
Top Bottom