Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Got my pair locked down..

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

My-T.
How!?

Help... me?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Got my pair locked down..

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

My-T.
If your gonna post about how you have your pair on lock, can you share with the rest of us so we (mainly I)can get our pair on lock?
wink.gif

Am I the only one would cop the RT1's instead of the Yeezy's

They are only $95 plus they have the same High top look. I only wanted the Yeezy's for the high top look but since the RT1's are ALOT cheaper they seemlike the better choice to me

other than hohla and ntla, what other stores in socal are getting the yeezy's?
and just to clarify, only the grey pair is coming out on the 4th right?

Got my pair pretty much locked down too barring any unforeseen circumstances. Special thanks to an NT'er heavy in this thread.
wink.gif

i am so confused....my spot told me they were only getting the tans but others are saying stores are only releasing the greys? are all three dropping??

Originally Posted by enrique23

other than hohla and ntla, what other stores in socal are getting the yeezy's?
and just to clarify, only the grey pair is coming out on the 4th right?

correct only the grey ones on the 4th

Originally Posted by agold1002

i am so confused....my spot told me they were only getting the tans but others are saying stores are only releasing the greys? are all three dropping??
This is true. Our spot is ONLY releasing the tans.

I wish I could get a pair locked down. I must not be doing it right.
ohwell.gif

$100 bucks in it for someone who can.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

How many people coming with me to kick #+*#%# down on 34th street?

NYC/NJ LETS CONGLOMERATE!
I think you're the one dude who really needs the yeezy's lol

you post too many pics of kanye to not have a pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

ohwell.gif

aight thanks for the clarification. is that number you told me earlier 100%? if so are u gonna camp out that night or what...(i might go to try and trade a tanfor a grey)

ohwell.gif

aight thanks for the clarification. is that number you told me earlier 100%? if so are u gonna camp out that night or what...(i might go to try and trade a tan for a grey)
Well, I want to go camp to make sure I get a pair... but I have no car. That's the thing.
ohwell.gif
I asked my roommate if he'd take me and he said maybe. I'm basicallyat his mercy, which is why I asked you if you could take me.
laugh.gif

The number is definitely 100%.

which dtlrs in the dmv area get the most exclusive sneakers? i might drive down there so i can get them

ohwell.gif

aight thanks for the clarification. is that number you told me earlier 100%? if so are u gonna camp out that night or what...(i might go to try and trade a tan for a grey)
Well, I want to go camp to make sure I get a pair... but I have no car. That's the thing.
ohwell.gif
I asked my roommate if he'd take me and he said maybe. I'm basically at his mercy, which is why I asked you if you could take me.
laugh.gif

The number is definitely 100%.

i dont even know if im going haha...might catch a plane to detriot for the final four (debating yeezys or final four?!?!)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by TheKid973

How many people coming with me to kick #+*#%# down on 34th street?

NYC/NJ LETS CONGLOMERATE!
I think you're the one dude who really needs the yeezy's lol

you post too many pics of kanye to not have a pair
laugh.gif
I am still on the fence to tell you the truth. I'm just here to feed the hype!
laugh.gif
How I figure it is I will just cop three tan pairs later and trade for theother two if I change my mind.
nerd.gif
I want a pair of red Ato Matsumoto'smore honestly. The one person out of this whole thread who really might die if they don't get a pair is Dashoekid21.
laugh.gif
Sorry you seem desperate. No disrespect.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Am I the only one would cop the RT1's instead of the Yeezy's

They are only $95 plus they have the same High top look. I only wanted the Yeezy's for the high top look but since the RT1's are ALOT cheaper they seem like the better choice to me
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Wow those Kanye's on eBay all ready hit 1,100.00 Damn I didn't know it was going to be that crazy.

Isn't it a recession right now?

*hold up, lemme scare the lurkers*

The retail is $215, and stores might sell for more!
eek.gif

thekid973 your right, not desperate but i just need a pair, you smell me..and aint nobody helping at all...all i want is a size 10 in the gray and tan..i

i really needa move to NY. they always get all the hot releases

kanye-west-air-yeezy-26ghj.jpg

Those would be amazing.
i like this a lot better then the final product, but sketches do always look better then the real thing...

i'll admit, i like them a little more after seeing the stuff from complex. looking for a large side profile pic to photoshop, any help?

Back
Top Bottom