Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

This is the pic that my local shop has up...

nike-air-yezzy-tan-pink1.jpg

^^Love how your shop has the wrong colorway up on the picture. The color that's coming out is Zen Grey/Charcoal.

They aren't the first shoe store that is wrongfully promoting the wrong colorway dropping. Fools.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by GickswitKicks

Originally Posted by SwagBag

Attention DMV : MOST DTLRs will be receiveing these.Just got off the phone with the manager.
happy.gif
. April 4TH. HYPEBEAST SAVE ME A PAIR!!!

eek.gif
thanks.
i guess they arent that limited
word. if the dtlr at columbia mall gets them idk what i'm gonna do
smh.gif

well here's what i'm hearing.

employees are gonna be picking up most of these. customers will be lucky if 5 pairs are made available at most stores, some will be none...

the releases are a month apart, noone i've talked to is quite sure which colorway will drop next (black or tan), but these 3 are the only releases thisyear, and there is talk of more for next year...

also, i hear the glow in the dark tour colorway is not gonna drop at all...

freakin' sucks man.

i've got one big maybe on a size 13 in this gray colorway right now, and that's if i get extremely lucky.

if anyone has any info on stores taking phone orders or online orders please post it up!

Originally Posted by jphonix

employees are gonna be picking up most of these. customers will be lucky if 5 pairs are made available at most stores, some will be none...

the releases are a month apart, noone i've talked to is quite sure which colorway will drop next (black or tan), but these 3 are the only releases this year, and there is talk of more for next year...

freakin' sucks man.

i've got one big maybe on a size 13 in this gray colorway right now, and that's if i get extremely lucky.

if anyone has any info on stores taking phone orders or online orders please post it up!
Leave this post and never come back.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

the releases are a month apart, noone i've talked to is quite sure which colorway will drop next (black or tan), but these 3 are the only releases this year, and there is talk of more for next year...

freakin' sucks man.

Leave this post and never come back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes be coming in here posting nonsense and asking dates, retail and schedules like this information wasn't put out 2 weeks ago.

the 18 per store allotment is a lie.

I know of a spot getting FORTY EIGHT pair, and then another store getting 36 pair per location (2 locations).

So that 18 per store thing is a lie. It's up to your respective Nike rep.

well, i didn't know these are the only 3 this year, there's more planned for next year, the next colorway isn't known for sure, or that the glow inthe darks aren't dropping at all, and i've been keeping up with this thread.

sue me.

well, i didn't know these are the only 3 this year, there's more planned for next year, the next colorway isn't known for sure, or that the glow in the darks aren't dropping at all, and i've been keeping up with this thread.

sue me.

o rly?

The Black's drop May 5/2 tentatively. And the Tan's in June TBD.

Everyone knew the GITD's weren't dropping.

And if you've been 'keeping up with this thread'...I'd like to contact your school's English teacher and have them relieved of their dutiesfor doing such a terrible job.

sorry, have not been following these thread very much but the grey ones are coming out april 4th with a retail of 215? also how limited are these really goingto be? i might head down to chicago for rd, can anybody tell me where they are dropping in chicago. are they going to be everywhere or just house of hoops?thanks for answering my questions.

Back
Top Bottom