Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

This is the pic that my local shop has up...

nike-air-yezzy-tan-pink1.jpg
lol at the wrong colorway

btw shady employees ftl

tell me why the next two pairs are releasing during test dates for me...
frown.gif

i think info from nike reps were wrong because a lot more stores said they were releasing the tans....not ust this store

Do these stores that say they are releasing the tan colorway already have them on hand? I have also heard this...I thought is was just misinformation...now I'm not sure.

no they dont...i called yesterday and they told me the tans but recently changed the pic on their blog to the greys...

jphonix wrote:
seems like most of the east coast is S.O.L....

thanx nike...

Son where are you getting all of this bad information from?

You can tell who's been doing this for longer than 2-3 years by the amount of confidence they have in their "spots".

The same places have been getting the same joints for years.

I'm glad bammas don't freak out like this in Baltimore, all this bad information is hilarious to me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

So I'm in Ohio.... closest place will be Leaders in Chicago? Damn i have this picture in my head of 500 thirsty individuals linin up to cop for profit, trendiness, or what have u. I 'm not on dealin with that. I'd really rather over pay on the retail side then spend gas $ and waste an entire day tryna get these. Any other locations getting them outside of NY and Chicago?
Chicago is the closest place gettin em
eek.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

So I'm in Ohio.... closest place will be Leaders in Chicago? Damn i have this picture in my head of 500 thirsty individuals linin up to cop for profit, trendiness, or what have u. I 'm not on dealin with that. I'd really rather over pay on the retail side then spend gas $ and waste an entire day tryna get these. Any other locations getting them outside of NY and Chicago?
Chicago is the closest place gettin em
eek.gif
mad.gif

I called few places and found out that we getting them in Detroit..
pimp.gif

arice...who is getting them in the D??? I can definitly make that trip!!... help a fellow NT out bro...
happy.gif

Wish I could get my hands on a pair out here in TX. As far as I know only 2 stores here getting em...well thats what ive heard at least

Originally Posted by air in822

Wish I could get my hands on a pair out here in TX. As far as I know only 2 stores here getting em...well thats what ive heard at least
Mind sharing the Texas love??
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

jphonix wrote:
seems like most of the east coast is S.O.L....

thanx nike...

Son where are you getting all of this bad information from?

You can tell who's been doing this for longer than 2-3 years by the amount of confidence they have in their "spots".

The same places have been getting the same joints for years.

I'm glad bammas don't freak out like this in Baltimore, all this bad information is hilarious to me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My-T.
oh word, well drop a jewel and tell us north carolina cats where to cop then?

i've called every store that might have a chance, and no dice... niche in charlotte ain't gettin' 'em, no dtlr's in NC are gettin''em. not even VA from what they said. definitely doubt SC will get any love, called niketown in ATL and they aren't gettin' 'em. haven'tseen any FL cats havin' any luck. so that's most of the east coast right there...

but please, do tell if i'm wrong.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

is leaders in chicago accpeting phone calls???????

This is from the website.....

Who- Nike Air Yeezy
What- 366164-002 - Zen Grey/Zen Grey Lt Charq (This is the first colorway to release, the other two will be in the following months. If this color isn'twhat you want then wait for the next).
Where- Downtown location, 11 am.
When- Saturday, April 4th.
How- (many)- We will have a FSR, size 8-14.
Price-$250
We will not be accepting phone order or online orders for these.
With that said…there's really nothing to call about it. Hopefully those who want them are able to obtain a pair.

There are 3 other boutiques in the city that are getting them. But there will be about 4-5 pair that actually hits the floor for the public. niketown isn'teven getting as many as us.

no phone orders.

we've honestly gotten more than 100 calls about them. insane. plus 40+ comments on the blog that we had to take down bcuz it was getting too crazy.

people in store are trying to beg and pre-order but no dice.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

There are 3 other boutiques in the city that are getting them. But there will be about 4-5 pair that actually hits the floor for the public. niketown isn't even getting as many as us.

no phone orders.

we've honestly gotten more than 100 calls about them. insane. plus 40+ comments on the blog that we had to take down bcuz it was getting too crazy.

people in store are trying to beg and pre-order but no dice.
How many pairs did you receive? and how many pairs are you selling?

Originally Posted by jphonix

oh word, well drop a jewel and tell us north carolina cats where to cop then?

i've called every store that might have a chance, and no dice... niche in charlotte ain't gettin' 'em, no dtlr's in NC are gettin' 'em. not even VA from what they said. definitely doubt SC will get any love, called niketown in ATL and they aren't gettin' 'em. haven't seen any FL cats havin' any luck. so that's most of the east coast SOUTH NOT THE WHOLE EAST COAST right there...

but please, do tell if i'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom