Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by thakickboss

sorry, have not been following these thread very much but the grey ones are coming out april 4th with a retail of 215? also how limited are these really going to be? i might head down to chicago for rd, can anybody tell me where they are dropping in chicago. are they going to be everywhere or just house of hoops? thanks for answering my questions.
Yes. Zen Grey's dropping 4/4 confirmed retail of $215.

Check the Tier Zero and Quickstrike accounts in your area. These will be limited...but not AS limited as originally thought.

Leaders in your area will have them.

http://www.leaders1354.com/?p=3691

So let's stop with the reposting of already known material guys.

And retro, yezzir.
laugh.gif
We coming for them Yeezy's next week!

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

This is the pic that my local shop has up...

nike-air-yezzy-tan-pink1.jpg
lol at the wrong colorway

btw shady employees ftl

tell me why the next two pairs are releasing during test dates for me...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

btw shady employees ftl

frown.gif

i think info from nike reps were wrong because a lot more stores said they were releasing the tans....not ust this store

So I'm in Ohio.... closest place will be Leaders in Chicago? Damn i have this picture in my head of 500 thirsty individuals linin up to cop for profit,trendiness, or what have u. I 'm not on dealin with that. I'd really rather over pay on the retail side then spend gas $ and waste an entire day trynaget these. Any other locations getting them outside of NY and Chicago?

the tans are really growing on me. namely because they don't have the Y texture all over the strap. just really wish they didn't have that pink on'em...

Originally Posted by agold1002

btw shady employees ftl

frown.gif

i think info from nike reps were wrong because a lot more stores said they were releasing the tans....not ust this store

Do these stores that say they are releasing the tan colorway already have them on hand? I have also heard this...I thought is was just misinformation...nowI'm not sure.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

btw shady employees ftl

frown.gif

Do these stores that say they are releasing the tan colorway already have them on hand? I have also heard this...I thought is was just misinformation...now I'm not sure.
Pure mis-information.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

btw shady employees ftl

frown.gif

Do these stores that say they are releasing the tan colorway already have them on hand? I have also heard this...I thought is was just misinformation...now I'm not sure.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom