Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

yeah, whatevs, peep a map and tell me va to fl ain't most of the east coast... i bet most of them lil' states around ny ain't gettin' 'emeither.

don't matter, silly arguement, fact is these are way to limited, lot of hardcore shoe heads are gonna get poopoo'd on...

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

There are 3 other boutiques in the city that are getting them. But there will be about 4-5 pair that actually hits the floor for the public. niketown isn't even getting as many as us.

no phone orders.

we've honestly gotten more than 100 calls about them. insane. plus 40+ comments on the blog that we had to take down bcuz it was getting too crazy.

people in store are trying to beg and pre-order but no dice.

I dont own a store...yet..and I'll have more than Leaders
wink.gif

does this shoe really fit big? i've never size down on a pair of nikes ever, most of the time it's a half size up or full size because of the padding.can anyone shed some light regarding the fit of the yeezy's?

Originally Posted by heathunter881

does this shoe really fit big? i've never size down on a pair of nikes ever, most of the time it's a half size up or full size because of the padding. can anyone shed some light regarding the fit of the yeezy's?
I think Jordan Lovah said they're true to size

But it's all preferences. Everybody got different feet.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by heathunter881

does this shoe really fit big? i've never size down on a pair of nikes ever, most of the time it's a half size up or full size because of the padding. can anyone shed some light regarding the fit of the yeezy's?
I think Jordan Lovah said they're true to size

But it's all preferences. Everybody got different feet.
yea.....in my opinion, they're true to size, but size is always subjective. i wear a 7.5 and they fit great. if they were a 7,
they'd be too exact and 8 would be too big. i think someone asked if they fit like 3s.....i think so

Will make a trek for the release...Debating on getting a second pair (since I will have a friend with me) for any NT'ers who will be S.O.L. for thisrelease. As long as the offer is right. Good day.

If my info is correct, and they are coming to a certain dtlr in VA, then im gon cop all three colorways, and i wonder to they fit like 3's if so, i mighthave to go a size up, only the 3 and 11 give me this problem, i wonder why??

Even though I pre-ordered my pair at Foot Locker, I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I got a pair as a gift from my man at Pastelle.

idewe9.jpg

mihwea.jpg

Thanks to Pastelle ...straight from the City Of Angels.

FLINTGREY - I'd say they fit .5 size big, but again that's just me.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
Nice pics. I wish I had the chance to try these on before copping. I get the feeling that going down .5 size might be the way to go.

Anybody in Las Vegas Gettin these???I called niketown at forum shops n they said they werent getting them, then all footlockers and they said they aint gettinany.

Help a brotha out!!

Back
Top Bottom