Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

at least some certain herbs (on this page!
laugh.gif
) are finally on their way 2copping
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by magicmike872

You must not know how to use Ebay, because if your still paying over 500 your a *******. Dude at dunkxchange sold a 10 for 350.

Link?
eyes.gif

link for a transaction @ dunkxchange?????
indifferent.gif

No.....a link for a pair of yeezys on ebay for under $500...*%!*%$!.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

jphonix your just a lame cat with no sense of style who likes to talk madd shi.t and trys to hard to fit in..i bet you spent a grip on those blk/pinks just so you can be the first one on nt to post a pic and get madd credit from everybody... smh. duke rocking a wrist band with yeezys like he bout to go play ball or somthin...
umad.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

jphonix your just a lame cat with no sense of style who likes to talk madd shi.t and trys to hard to fit in..i bet you spent a grip on those blk/pinks just so you can be the first one on nt to post a pic and get madd credit from everybody... smh. duke rocking a wrist band with yeezys like he bout to go play ball or somthin...
umad.gif

screw comedy central this is were its at
roll.gif

This thread is funny!!! I wish I could catch em, but dudes starting lining up here (Atlanta) Sunday. So, I uess i'll just have to wait for the resell valueto drop.

bklynstylebaby, I hit up Get Set and dude said they weren't getting them but I think he fronting over the phone

WOW I GOT LIKE 20 PMS about pick ups lol

i might be able to get 2 pairs

H/O is 550
if you want your pair PM ME with a good offer no lowballers please
roll.gif

and the reason Zens are so cheap is because they arnt the hype CW the BLKPINKS are the # 1 on alot of peoples list

Zens sold for 300 shipped on HB
laugh.gif

I ALSO HAVE INFO ON AN ONLINE RETAILER THAT WILL SELL EM FOR RETAIL
PM ME IF YOURE WILLING TO DONATE 25$ Paypal AND ILL TELL YOU THE SITE AND EXACT TIME
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

WOW I GOT LIKE 20 PMS about pick ups lol

i might be able to get 2 pairs

H/O is 550
if you want your pair PM ME with a good offer no lowballers please
roll.gif

and the reason Zens are so cheap is because they arnt the hype CW the BLKPINKS are the # 1 on alot of peoples list

Zens sold for 300 shipped on HB
laugh.gif

I ALSO HAVE INFO ON AN ONLINE RETAILER THAT WILL SELL EM FOR RETAIL
PM ME IF YOURE WILLING TO DONATE 25$ Paypal AND ILL TELL YOU THE SITE AND EXACT TIME
pimp.gif

He will collect about $500 just from donations today
roll.gif

NikeVandal
I definately feel your pain about 20 PM's (welcome 2 the club)
But I don't think what you posted is worth a membership suspension, but make ya money boo boo
laugh.gif

P.S. God bless the administration for letting us rick this hard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

suspension???
nerd.gif

im just trying to pass along info that i got through hard work and time

some of the pm offers are funny though

lotta lowballers out there
roll.gif

Big ups to JPhonix for dropping that cash to get them early....Me and my team are hunting for retail.....

Its soo comical how before these dropped please were like yo $215!!!!!! J's dont even cost that much...Kanye is gay....bla..bla...bla...now $500 is like agood thing....Im not understanding how its cool to pay damn never..actually to pay double retail (plus $15) just for some kicks...I know dudes running down toFlight club paying $600 for Zens...your either stupid or your lazy if thats what it is.....Now some stupid kid (mostly likely Jphonix) is gonna be like YOB...but im saying I got mad cash..and $500 aint nothing (or however they say it where he lives)...and im like yo just cause a dude offers you some d*** (evenin a nice way)...doesn't mean you let him rape you......Be a man...say hellll no....The reason WHY these kicks are going for what they are going for isbecause stupid people are paying it!!!! Now the Blacks are 10000 times worse then the Zens because lets face it...why sell it for retail..or sell it straightup...when people will clearly DO and PAY anything to get them....I mean come on Jphonix had to model in a tight pink shirt for his.......

Back
Top Bottom