Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

^dont forget the grey DC wristband.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Big ups to JPhonix for dropping that cash to get them early....Me and my team are hunting for retail.....

Its soo comical how before these dropped please were like yo $215!!!!!! J's dont even cost that much...Kanye is gay....bla..bla...bla...now $500 is like a good thing....Im not understanding how its cool to pay damn never..actually to pay double retail (plus $15) just for some kicks...I know dudes running down to Flight club paying $600 for Zens...your either stupid or your lazy if thats what it is.....Now some stupid kid (mostly likely Jphonix) is gonna be like YO B...but im saying I got mad cash..and $500 aint nothing (or however they say it where he lives)...and im like yo just cause a dude offers you some d*** (even in a nice way)...doesn't mean you let him rape you......Be a man...say hellll no....The reason WHY these kicks are going for what they are going for is because stupid people are paying it!!!! Now the Blacks are 10000 times worse then the Zens because lets face it...why sell it for retail..or sell it straight up...when people will clearly DO and PAY anything to get them....I mean come on Jphonix had to model in a tight pink shirt for his.......

Get him! Lol. Jphonix n Will think they doing it big just cause they got their kicks early. Talking about they have the sneaker game on lockdown. Pshhh takethat fugazi talk some where else. You don't see me bragging about having my pair now! !

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

WOW I GOT LIKE 20 PMS about pick ups lol

i might be able to get 2 pairs

H/O is 550
if you want your pair PM ME with a good offer no lowballers please
roll.gif

and the reason Zens are so cheap is because they arnt the hype CW the BLKPINKS are the # 1 on alot of peoples list

Zens sold for 300 shipped on HB
laugh.gif

I ALSO HAVE INFO ON AN ONLINE RETAILER THAT WILL SELL EM FOR RETAIL
PM ME IF YOURE WILLING TO DONATE 25$ Paypal AND ILL TELL YOU THE SITE AND EXACT TIME
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Big ups to JPhonix for dropping that cash to get them early....Me and my team are hunting for retail.....

Its soo comical how before these dropped please were like yo $215!!!!!! J's dont even cost that much...Kanye is gay....bla..bla...bla...now $500 is like a good thing....Im not understanding how its cool to pay damn never..actually to pay double retail (plus $15) just for some kicks...I know dudes running down to Flight club paying $600 for Zens...your either stupid or your lazy if thats what it is.....Now some stupid kid (mostly likely Jphonix) is gonna be like YO B...but im saying I got mad cash..and $500 aint nothing (or however they say it where he lives)...and im like yo just cause a dude offers you some d*** (even in a nice way)...doesn't mean you let him rape you......Be a man...say hellll no....The reason WHY these kicks are going for what they are going for is because stupid people are paying it!!!! Now the Blacks are 10000 times worse then the Zens because lets face it...why sell it for retail..or sell it straight up...when people will clearly DO and PAY anything to get them....I mean come on Jphonix had to model in a tight pink shirt for his.......

Get him! Lol. Jphonix n Will think they doing it big just cause they got their kicks early. Talking about they have the sneaker game on lockdown. Pshhh take that fugazi talk some where else. You don't see me bragging about having my pair now! !

Get em ! lol well jphonix sometimes gets alittle out of hand but hes alright just chill out jphonix before everyone starts hating you to . an will your ajoke no one cares what you say anymore , you can leave this thread . any chance you get you always say you "shut down this thread" , when you donothing but get hated by everyone cause your a lonely loser from nyc who has nothing to do but think your cool cause you can get 2 yeezys . get outta here youclown , no one wants to hear the trash you say anymore about your hook ups or how you get things no one cares you never shut down nothing your just a guy whohas nothing better than to be on NT all day making useless posts that usually make no sense and all your doing is looking like a douche , and i hope after theyeezys stop releasing this year you leave NT cause your nothing but a joke and i know more than 50% of ppl in this thread agree

ps - will no hate on game but your the most abnoxious , dumbest douche on NT and the biggest tool around

to clear a couple things up:

i pay $500 because i have no other chance at getting them, the only store in my state getting them is 3 hours away, and they're goin' mad hard charging$25 per raffle ticket, and if you win you got to pay $500 for the shoe, and you're not guaranteed your size. even on ebay, hardly any size 12s went forless than $500.

so what am i supposed to do, hold out for retail some miraculous way and if not then never have them?!? F that, i love the shoe and want them to rock, i gotthe money, so i copped. get over it...

and will has nothing to do with how i got my pair. i don't recall him saying he got a pair early either. i think will's a funny dude, flash back toaround page 50 when he popped in this thread talking maaaaaad #%#+ about how he had 34th street footlocker on smash, daring NTer's to say he didn't,because he used to work there or something, but then ended up not being able to get one single pair from what i remember. then factor in all the talk about"sneaker bosses", his animated gif throwing up his W sign, and all the cold #%#+ he talks on here to y'all, i think he's hilarious, whetherhe's trying to be or not, so i join in on the fun and say stuff like "willy the kid is niketalk", etc.... it's all comedy to me, sarcasm, andit's even more hilarious how it goes right over some of y'all's heads...

calm down and fall back fellas, it ain't that serious. and if you're the kind of cat to nitpick about wristbands and pink polos, i ain't putting nostock in what you think anyways...

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Get him! Lol. Jphonix n Will think they doing it big just cause they got their kicks early. Talking about they have the sneaker game on lockdown. Pshhh take that fugazi talk some where else. You don't see me bragging about having my pair now! !

Get em ! lol well jphonix sometimes gets alittle out of hand but hes alright just chill out jphonix before everyone starts hating you to . an will your a joke no one cares what you say anymore and you can leave i see you any chance you get you always say you shut down this thread when you do nothing but get hated by everyone cause your a lonely loser from nyc who has nothing to do but think you cool cause you can get 2 yeezys get outta here you clown no one wants to hear the trash you say anymore about your hook ups or how you get things no one cares you never shut down nothing your just a guy who has nothing better than to be on NT all day making useless posts that usually make no sense and all your doing is looking like a douche . and i hope after the yeezys stop releasing you leave NT cause your nothing but a joke and i know more than 50% of ppl in this thread agree

ps - no hate on game but your the most arregant dumbest douche on NT and the biggest tool around
roll.gif
i love this stuff

Originally Posted by yvespo3

bklynstylebaby, I hit up Get Set and dude said they weren't getting them but I think he fronting over the phone

serves you right.....Flatbush shall remain sucker free
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Get em ! lol well jphonix sometimes gets alittle out of hand but hes alright just chill out jphonix before everyone starts hating you to . an will your a joke no one cares what you say anymore and you can leave i see you any chance you get you always say you shut down this thread when you do nothing but get hated by everyone cause your a lonely loser from nyc who has nothing to do but think you cool cause you can get 2 yeezys get outta here you clown no one wants to hear the trash you say anymore about your hook ups or how you get things no one cares you never shut down nothing your just a guy who has nothing better than to be on NT all day making useless posts that usually make no sense and all your doing is looking like a douche . and i hope after the yeezys stop releasing you leave NT cause your nothing but a joke and i know more than 50% of ppl in this thread agree

ps - no hate on game but your the most arregant dumbest douche on NT and the biggest tool around
roll.gif
i love this stuff

lol i thought id keep the comedy roling in this thread and plus will is a douche

I never claimed 2 have any pairs early. Please educate yourself

Originally Posted by jphonix

to clear a couple things up:

i pay $500 because i have no other chance at getting them, the only store in my state getting them is 3 hours away, and they're goin' mad hard charging $25 per raffle ticket, and if you win you got to pay $500 for the shoe, and you're not guaranteed your size. even on ebay, hardly any size 12s went for less than $500.

so what am i supposed to do, hold out for retail some miraculous way and if not then never have them?!? F that, i love the shoe and want them to rock, i got the money, so i copped. get over it...

and will has nothing to do with how i got my pair. i don't recall him saying he got a pair early either. i think will's a funny dude, flash back to around page 50 when he popped in this thread talking maaaaaad #%#+ about how he had 34th street footlocker on smash, daring NTer's to say he didn't, because he used to work there or something, but then ended up not being able to get one single pair from what i remember. then factor in all the talk about "sneaker bosses", his animated gif throwing up his W sign, and all the cold #%#+ he talks on here to y'all, i think he's hilarious, whether he's trying to be or not, so i join in on the fun and say stuff like "willy the kid is niketalk", etc.... it's all comedy to me, sarcasm, and it's even more hilarious how it goes right over some of y'all's heads...

calm down and fall back fellas, it ain't that serious. and if you're the kind of cat to nitpick about wristbands and pink polos, i ain't putting no stock in what you think anyways...

no hate from me just really hate will cause like ive said hes a douche , props on getting your pair early wish i could and i was just saying nt always hates nomatter what so just dont turn into a show off douche bag like will and its cool props to you JPHONIX

a wrap for Niketown, New York...all pairs accounted for and pix are comming soon

If anyone with some black/pink Yeezy's in a 10 gets swine flu, hit me up... I'll come get the shoes at your house after you die.

P.S. I will wear gloves.

MY INFO IS 100% LEGIT FROM TRUSTED SOURCES

FOR a 25$ DONATION VIA PAYPAL (maybe M/O pm me on that)

I WILL TELL YOU WHERE TO BUY THE YEEZYS BLK/PINK ONLINE FOR RETAIL

YES THEY WILL HAVE A FULL SIZE RUN

I WILL ALSO TELL YOU THE EXACT TIME THEY WILL BE ADDED ONLINE
pimp.gif

I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND IM TRYING TO PASS ON MY VALUABLE INFO TO YOU

AND THE H/O FOR A PAIR OF GAURANTEED YEEZYS IS 575

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SEND OFFERS
roll.gif

For Toronto heads:

Well I knew this for a few weeks now but seeing as they just started sending emails out.

The Vault is also getting the Black/Pinks, 10 pairs only and nothing over size11. No wristbands, no lists just 1st come 1st serve on Saturday (or however early you decide to lineup).

Enjoy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

a wrap for Niketown, New York...all pairs accounted for and pix are comming soon
i was there at like 6:30 today ans as of then it wasnt a wrap. i sure as hell hope they didnt do a lineup after i left.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i was there at like 6:30 today ans as of then it wasnt a wrap. i sure as hell hope they didnt do a lineup after i left.
theres about 30 dudes out here

Back
Top Bottom