Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

The rate at which this thread blows up is ridiculous. No new info is being posted. If you want to have conversations just PM or AIM each other.

Will, you never told me how to make money camping. It could hold me over until I find a job when I get back to the city.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by Lrrr

a wrap for Niketown, New York...all pairs accounted for and pix are comming soon
i was there at like 6:30 today ans as of then it wasnt a wrap. i sure as hell hope they didnt do a lineup after i left.
theres about 30 dudes out here

well i guess its a wrap.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

The rate at which this thread blows up is ridiculous. No new info is being posted. If you want to have conversations just PM or AIM each other.

Will, you never told me how to make money camping. It could hold me over until I find a job when I get back to the city.

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Wednesday May 6th ndc 12am pst

So I'm waiting in line @ NT Chi 14th in line btw & fam posted next to me gets sh*÷#d on by a bird!!! The things we go through for a pair of sneakersSMDH!!!

roll.gif

^^^ That video is too much

LMAO at the jordan soles and when he was trying to open the package get some scissors BRO...the box was crunched

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

DONT BELIEVE THE CLOWN ON MAY 6th

I GOT THE REAL RELEASE TIME AND DATE

25$ DONATIONS AND ITS YOURS

GET YA CLICKA FINGAS RDY
pimp.gif
If this is how this thread is gonna end up, I guess I'll get it on the madness.

I've tried PMing the usual suspects for help since I'm stuck in upstate NY and education > sneakers. Instead, I did a bunch of research and I havea site selling them for $300 on the 2nd, as well as a store that will be taking orders on Friday night since they don't anticipate a camp out.

PM me for info if you guys are interested in donating.

Originally Posted by hmc9587

GET YA CLICKA FINGAS RDY
pimp.gif

I've tried PMing the usual suspects for help since I'm stuck in upstate NY and education > sneakers. Instead, I did a bunch of research and I have a site selling them for $300 on the 2nd, as well as a store that will be taking orders on Friday night since they don't anticipate a camp out.

WHY PAY 300$ when you can pay retail
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hmc9587

GET YA CLICKA FINGAS RDY
pimp.gif

I've tried PMing the usual suspects for help since I'm stuck in upstate NY and education > sneakers. Instead, I did a bunch of research and I have a site selling them for $300 on the 2nd, as well as a store that will be taking orders on Friday night since they don't anticipate a camp out.

WHY PAY 300$ when you can pay retail
roll.gif
Less competition and less than paying resale prices.

Back
Top Bottom