Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Props on the pick up jphonix. Just don't act like a lame about it. Stay cool about it.

Man NT is too funny!!!
roll.gif

You cant cop a pair of shoes with out people telling you how to act....its like 6th grade all over again..lol

btw, these joints really do crease mad easy... couple spots already creased and i haven't tried them on yet... SMH

Looks like all the kids in here are getting pretty huffy, so I just wanted to contribute a neutral post ... maybe even something positive.

(Dunno if late, but it's definitely better than all that whining going on in here!
laugh.gif
)

Here you go skate kids, a review of your beloved Yeezy's, in skate form. Enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/channels/maestroknows

yeez.jpg

I'm willing to cop a pair of 9.5s for $400. I will be camping out on friday night hoping to scoop a pair. But if I miss out, best believe I'll bewilling to shell out that 400+. If anyone in NYC can cop a pair for retail, I'll gladly pay you for your services

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

with all of this hype, where is will?
is he camped out already?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Man, people get really uptight about pink sneakers ... settle down boys and girls, they're just SHOES! (not to mention, they're pink)
Sidenote: This thread is the best thing to happen to NT in years.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I'm willing to cop a pair of 9.5s for $400. I will be camping out on friday night hoping to scoop a pair. But if I miss out, best believe I'll be willing to shell out that 400+. If anyone in NYC can cop a pair for retail, I'll gladly pay you for your services

Don't think you are gonna get any takers on that one...

since when does having a lining of pink make the WHOLE shoe pink. And if you don't wear your jeans all "tucked in" no one will ever see any pink.

You know the prices are going to drop within a week or two. Look at the zen's. First pair on the bay sold for what a G? Now you can grab them between 375430 shipped. I talked to a few spots, and they said they are only selling or raffeling half of there shipment because they are going to post the rest on Ebay.At least thats whats going on in some spots in Los Angeles

Originally Posted by magicmike872

You know the prices are going to drop within a week or two. Look at the zen's. First pair on the bay sold for what a G? Now you can grab them between 375 430 shipped. I talked to a few spots, and they said they are only selling or raffeling half of there shipment because they are going to post the rest on Ebay. At least thats whats going on in some spots in Los Angeles
Popular sizes are still over $500 in Zens.

These will be worth more and sold for more but i would guess 600-700 tops.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Sneak has blown up one spot that i had seen on youtube.

That's manny's spot in Brooklyn if you dont know who manny is you might as well get ripped off there. He is the only one who can give you a deal.
His family runs fulton street in brooklyn, that storei n LI is his too, and a store on fordam in the bx as well
matter of fact in you know about the sneaker game in NYC then you will know that manny's family runs NYC.
Let's just put it this way manny got offered 100 pairs of yeezy's no other store I know is capable of that.
Now I am not a particular fan of the overpriced kicks but he runs the sneaker game

You know the prices are going to drop within a week or two. Look at the zen's. First pair on the bay sold for what a G? Now you can grab them between 375 430 shipped. I talked to a few spots, and they said they are only selling or raffeling half of there shipment because they are going to post the rest on Ebay. At least thats whats going on in some spots in Los Angeles

keep telling yourself that buddy

Originally Posted by natec310

since when does having a lining of pink make the WHOLE shoe pink. And if you don't wear your jeans all "tucked in" no one will ever see any pink.
roll.gif

whatever floats your boat and toots your horn
I will only like the zens because the pink is barely there and can be hidden
Not the case with the 2 remaining colors

You must not know how to use Ebay, because if your still paying over 500 your a *******. Dude at dunkxchange sold a 10 for 350.

Somebody is over-exaggerating the ebay prices...
eyes.gif

The Average for a Zen is still $450-$550.....
wink.gif

You must not know how to use Ebay, because if your still paying over 500 your a *******. Dude at dunkxchange sold a 10 for 350.

Link?
eyes.gif

That is a great deal and I had plenty of pairs for myself and to go around. I am just saying go do a search on ebay for sizes 9.5-12 and tell me what you comeup with..

Then come back with the names.

jphonix your just a lame cat with no sense of style who likes to talk madd shi.t and trys to hard to fit in..i bet you spent a grip on those blk/pinks just soyou can be the first one on nt to post a pic and get madd credit from everybody... smh. duke rocking a wrist band with yeezys like he bout to go play ball orsomthin...

Back
Top Bottom