Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Any news as far as camping of wats going on in MIA and dertroit???
Cats been camped out for the Yeezy's since Monday morning up at Shoe Gallery...I don't know about Detroitthough, don't live there!

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Doing a Pre-Order for one pair so far, you pick the size (besides size 12) Guaranteed to ship on the 2nd, Cheap NTer's this is not for you.
I wish this was like the 1/2cent release where everyone who wants a pair can get one, but we all know this is not the case.
Pm's asking where the spot is will be ignored. Those NT'ers who has looked out for me in the past i might have some good info for your ears, hit me up!

AIM:bklynstylebaby
Sneaker King
Sport Tech
Murrays Corner
Get Set
Spicey Action
GK Footwear & Clothing

One of those spots is confirmed...i just didnt feel like going to the others
grin.gif

Just for the record, for the zen colorway i tried to do some pre-orders, i received over 60 pm's asking where to copp.
(that's why i said pm's will be ignored)
I hope that wasn't an attempted shot at me. (kampout)
i could care less if a "spot" is blown, because its not what you know, its who you know.
If i wasn't a frequent shopper at these spots i would be worried for a sec, Knowing the owner FTW
lastly if you plan on camping at some of the spots mentioned above, you might want to scout the area first!
(just because you heard a spot will be having them doesn't mean pairs aren't already accounted for)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

jphonix you trying to hard to fit in.real talk. and please dont post pics.!!!!!!
roll.gif

you mad?

i would be too if my resell rug got pulled from under my feet like your's did...

eat a d!ck burrito!

jphonix you trying to hard to fit in.real talk. and please dont post pics.!!!!!!
Na let him be...he's all good just hyped he got his pair early...like most would be
Hopefully you can put a decent outfit together with these...
laugh.gif

I'd like to know more info on saint alfred because word of mouth aint really cuttin it for me

Originally Posted by jphonix

roll.gif

you mad?

i would be too if my resell rug got pulled from under my feet like your's did...

eat a d!ck burrito!

Ouch.
indifferent.gif

I want to see the pics and see how they actually look on the feet.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Doing a Pre-Order for one pair so far, you pick the size (besides size 12) Guaranteed to ship on the 2nd, Cheap NTer's this is not for you.
I wish this was like the 1/2cent release where everyone who wants a pair can get one, but we all know this is not the case.
Pm's asking where the spot is will be ignored. Those NT'ers who has looked out for me in the past i might have some good info for your ears, hit me up!

AIM:bklynstylebaby
Sneaker King
Sport Tech
Murrays Corner
Get Set
Spicey Action
GK Footwear & Clothing

One of those spots is confirmed...i just didnt feel like going to the others
grin.gif

Just for the record, for the zen colorway i tried to do some pre-orders, i received over 60 pm's asking where to copp.
(that's why i said pm's will be ignored)
I hope that wasn't an attempted shot at me. (kampout)
i could care less if a "spot" is blown, because its not what you know, its who you know.
If i wasn't a frequent shopper at these spots i would be worried for a sec, Knowing the owner FTW
lastly if you plan on camping at some of the spots mentioned above, you might want to scout the area first!
(just because you heard a spot will be having them doesn't mean pairs aren't already accounted for)
wink.gif
who camps for sneakers in brooklyn...

Originally Posted by GTEK

roll.gif

you mad?

eat a d!ck burrito!

Ouch.
indifferent.gif

I want to see the pics and see how they actually look on the feet.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

you mad?

eat a d!ck burrito!

Ain't nothing gayer than two men fighting about a pair of Kanye shoes. But wait, when one of them offers the other one a +*** burrito, then it's evengayer! I take it back!

Somehow, jphonix took an incredibly gay thing - camping out for a pair of shoes released by an effeminate over-hyped rapper - and made it even gayer!Congratulations, buddy. You win. Now, when the Astor Roth limited edition Vans drop, I know who's got it on lock.

^
laugh.gif
Man, people get really uptight about pink sneakers ... settle down boys and girls, they're just SHOES! (not to mention, they're pink)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sidenote: This thread is the best thing to happen to NT in years.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

roll.gif

you mad?

eat a d!ck burrito!

Ain't nothing gayer than two men fighting about a pair of Kanye shoes. But wait, when one of them offers the other one a +*** burrito, then it's even gayer! I take it back!

Somehow, jphonix took an incredibly gay thing - camping out for a pair of shoes released by an effeminate over-hyped rapper - and made it even gayer! Congratulations, buddy. You win. Now, when the Astor Roth limited edition Vans drop, I know who's got it on lock.
nah, stop fantasizing!!! you're obviously gunning for the gay fish colorway, don't front!

fishsticks all up in your mouf piece like whoa!

and you can eat a ball croissanwich...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Props on the pick up jphonix. Just don't act like a lame about it. Stay cool about it.
oh i am homie, it ain't that serious... now if kanye had sent them to me for free, i'd prolly try to stunt, LOL!

but if cats wanna catch feelings and come at me on here, i'ma come right back, no problemo...
wink.gif

you clowns better not get this thread locked...talkin about *@%+ burritos and !#!*
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom