Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

^ very nice jphonix, nice tag by the way lol. The shop said to call back tomorrow they will have them then just so you know.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

I'm pretty sure it was a COLD night in San Francisco...
laugh.gif
Hell yeah it was cold last night... I was in my house under some sheets freezing my +@+ off. I can't even imagine what them cats in line wentthrough. The crazy thing about it is they have to sit out there and do the same +@%! for 3 more nights!!! OUCH.
laugh.gif

I'm hearing at least 20 folks in line right now though... I might come through and if I can't lock my pair up I'll just scoop up some Manny Ptee's or something.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by got shoes

Sneak has blown up one spot that i had seen on youtube.
you both are not from NY
they have the same owner as the last spot he went to. they prolly threw dude a free t shirt to talk about overpriced kicks.
eyes.gif

the reason they still have older "rare" items is because they charge too much... nothing amazing about that.
oh i forgot i wasn't from NY
eyes.gif
But the spot is still blown. People follow Sneak every where. So your going to tell me that they didn't get more business after that vid. Rape prices arenot, people are still going to show up at the store.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
Ya'll starving for Pacquio (don't care about sp) stuff. Is he a national hero?

Neither is Kanye, but people are in line. Pacman got the Philippines on lock
happy.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
Ya'll starving for Pacquio (don't care about sp) stuff. Is he a national hero?

Neither is Kanye, but people are in line. Pacman got the Philippines on lock
happy.gif
Manny P is that dude... Plus I'm filipino my damn self so you know I gotta rep my peoples.
pimp.gif

Let's not get off track though... This thread is about the SUPER-LIMITED BLACK/PINK YEEZYS!!!
Everyone reading this and don't have a pair better lineup now because I have a feeling these will go for $1500+ once they hit eBay. HYPE ILLS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGMX23

I did not know the zen laces GID sorry but I don't own them so not hate please

they dont...those are not the laces the shoes come with

Originally Posted by Crumbs

wonder how much that mailman wake up call cost you j

$500 all in...

catching another pair for the same price.

working on a third pair too...

THOSE laces didnt come with zens an online retailer was selling them i cant remember site right now

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by Crumbs

wonder how much that mailman wake up call cost you j

$500 all in...

catching another pair for the same price.

working on a third pair too...

you trying to beast the game right now. We all trying to work on our first pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stopcappin

THOSE laces didnt come with zens an online retailer was selling them i cant remember site right now
yeah, but i didn't cop from there. i copped those laces elsewhere and put them in myself.
painting the swooshes with GITD clear coat later tonight or tomorrow (might do it on the black pair too)...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stopcappin

yeah, but i didn't cop from there. i copped those laces elsewhere and put them in myself.
painting the swooshes with GITD clear coat later tonight or tomorrow (might do it on the black pair too)...
pimp.gif

Make sure u update wit pics i might do it myself IF I EVER GET A PAIR!!!!
grin.gif

might do new outfit pix for the black & pinks tonight too, LOL, i know you guys are on the edge of your seats waiting for that.
roll.gif

might do new outfit pix for the black & pinks tonight too, LOL, i know you guys are on the edge of your seats waiting for that.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

riiiiiiighttttttttt........ about that........

taking my girl out for dinner for our year anniversary tonight. i might rock the black & pinks... something i wouldn't normally do until i have a 2ndpair in my possession, but i trust my connect to come through, and i should at least floss a lil' bit since i got 'em b4 the release date...

Back
Top Bottom