Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Lrrr

255forLife wrote:

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

air max 87 wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif
at the beast, its still find it amazing that some people in this thread think its whats hot in the streets to be sleepin in the street, and
still wanna brag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes that are still holding onto Kryptonates and only resold 1 Air Yeezy after sleeping on concrete for 4 days combined
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some people need Jesus in their life.
laugh.gif

from general..

Borgia has a Kanye peice
laugh.gif

eek.gif

wow lrrrg.

i have a whole new respect for u, real talk. i was getting on u for wifing in the women/kicks thread.

u are the 1st person i've seen on NT that knows that is ceasar borgia and NOT Christ!
much respect to u my dude!

THERE IS NO RECESSION!

^
THATS THE REALEST THINGIN THIS THREAD!

Prices will hit 800. 700 will be the average for the next few weeks, and the lowest prices will be in the lower 600 range. And that will be because people needmoney for the tans

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Crumbs

who cares about giving up spots...if you have a connect no need to worry...correct?

its deeper than that....

i understand the annoyance that is camping...but you know regardless people arent going to be posted for days on fulton, fordham or whatever hoodcorner...mom/pops are exactly that mom/pop shops so if you already have your foot in the door no need to get angry about a guy tossing out names....either waythe purpose of this thread is to get info out there to those in need no?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Borgia has a Kanye peice
laugh.gif
eek.gif

wow lrrrg.
i have a whole new respect for u, real talk. i was getting on u for wifing in the women/kicks thread.
u are the 1st person i've seen on NT that knows that is ceasar borgia and NOT Christ!
much respect to u my dude!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hoh has the black Isrealite on their block
and you could learn that from a good hip hop track.

i understand/agree with what you're saying to a certain extent...... I'd prefer if resellers weren't beasting to hit any store i frequent, and tothe last part of what you said, no sorry I wouldn't go out my way to GET INFO OUT THERE, cause I do my own homework, and grind to get my pairs, never hadto rely on a another NTer or beg for help like a lot of the sorry people in here are. Everyone is asking to be held down while in the comfort of their homebehind a computer screen. Make moves and get your pairs, I've never understood the purpose of spot blowing, perhaps im selfish.

who cares about giving up spots...if you have a connect no need to worry...correct?

its deeper than that....
No hate or anything first off, but Im wondering, How do you feel about "sneakgeekz" with his videos regarding spots, ebay sellers,surveys asking about your spots and coming up with a sneaker spot list and what not?

i think that the lowest these will hit will be in the 500-600 range
not many people are going to buy these for 800 because there is still hope to get the tans at retail and because it would be stupid to drop 800 for a pair ofshoes during these times
there are only a few people that HAVE to have these but even then i dont think they will cop at 800

i understand/agree with what you're saying to a certain extent...... I'd prefer if resellers weren't beasting to hit any store i frequent, and to the last part of what you said, no sorry I wouldn't go out my way to GET INFO OUT THERE, cause I do my own homework, and grind to get my pairs, never had to rely on a another NTer or beg for help like a lot of the sorry people in here are. Everyone is asking to be held down while in the comfort of their home behind a computer screen. Make moves and get your pairs, I've never understood the purpose of spot blowing, perhaps im selfish.

i understand...some people in this thread make me just
laugh.gif
thats why ifrequent it but i wouldnt mind helping a select few...i guess also since i dont really have to worry about getting them im more nonchelant with the info...

KIDKRAZY007 whats good, personally I dont respect him or those videos. Like I said earlier in this thread, he did a video showing off one of the spots onFulton that the arabs run as a "hidden Jewel". Those spots hit people over the head all the time, they don't have accounts for the kicks theyget, they used to sell fakes, so I don't see what love they deserve. I don't think they should be supported. (all my opinion btw)

Originally Posted by enrique23

i think that the lowest these will hit will be in the 500-600 range
not many people are going to buy these for 800 because there is still hope to get the tans at retail and because it would be stupid to drop 800 for a pair of shoes during these times
there are only a few people that HAVE to have these but even then i dont think they will cop at 800

Yeah, I'm looking to cop in that $500-550 range. ... and I wasn't even considering getting the tans, but I guess I might as well go for the hattrick...

but ENRIQUE, ppl copped zens at 800 plus, so why do you think these wont be just as bad if not worst???? I think ppl are forgetting that

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

its deeper than that....
No hate or anything first off, but Im wondering, How do you feel about "sneakgeekz" with his videos regarding spots, ebay sellers, surveys asking about your spots and coming up with a sneaker spot list and what not?

what that guy does with his spare time is of no consequence to me so i dont feel any which way really.

KIDKRAZY007 whats good, personally I dont respect him or those videos. Like I said earlier in this thread, he did a video showing off one of the spots on Fulton that the arabs run as a "hidden Jewel". Those spots hit people over the head all the time, they don't have accounts for the kicks they get, they used to sell fakes, so I don't see what love they deserve. I don't think they should be supported. (all my opinion btw)
I feel ya, and do feel the same way, Just was wondering your take on it because to many times it would get looked past as not spot blowing, whensomeone that has popularity does it. Thanks for the real reply homie!

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

its deeper than that....
No hate or anything first off, but Im wondering, How do you feel about "sneakgeekz" with his videos regarding spots, ebay sellers, surveys asking about your spots and coming up with a sneaker spot list and what not?

what that guy does with his spare time is of no consequence to me so i dont feel any which way really.
His videos do not depict spots
laugh.gif

yeah i know that some people copped the zens for 800 but most, including me, waited because there was no way i was paying 800 when i knew the prices wereeventually going to go down
and i think the fact that it was the fist yezy release made people cop for 800. they didnt know if people would buy at that price or if the prices would lowerso they decided to cop
now, people know prices will drop so i think most will wait it out

We are the downfall to this shoe... everyone keep shoutin out these outrageous prices is only making it worse!

...it's official...resorting to plan B....travelling to a complete diff city for this release now. haha.

Half the team is going north to set up camp tonight. Gonna have them hold our spots until me and the rest can join tomorrow morning.

Hopefully all goes to plan.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom