Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ I'm not knocking them it was just funny to me that he edited out the price when sum1 said they should send the ad to Nike. Like u said it's all about making money and if Nike isn't doing anything about it then so be it.
Yea, because he knows he is wrong for busting heads like that. Do a raffle, like Commonwealth did.
WILL RIVERA HOW DO U DO IT? NT o nly hatessssssss

IDK you would have to ask Will how he does it. I'm not him lol

i'm not trying to knock leaders hustle but $500 is a lot over the retail price. no question they are going to sell out but i bet a lot less people will bethere.

I hope that hate comment was not directed towards me..........

I could care less what goes on in the CHI or NYC.

Just speaking my mind. I will have no problem getting these for RETAIL if I decide to get these.

Either way, you and whoever else wants to charge $500 or more, go right ahead.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by jphonix

yeah, but if you're not scared you're doing anything wrong, why'd you take the picture down?
im done posting. ps. bcuz of this reaction is the last 25 min... theres gonna be a new way of things being done FOR THE CHICAGO HEADS.

MORE INFO TO COME IN SHORTLY.

Yeah I hope you guys figure something out... I've never seen Leaders tax cats like this... if anything y'all show love with 50% sales and what not... Iremember getting chain gang hoodies at retail when they were going for 3 or 4 times as much on Ebay... nothing is different with the Yeezys...

Stop talking about me, I am not even messing with NT right now.
Some ungrateful ISSer with 0 post on his NT user name is going 2 expose me soon...

I am getting my size 8 and you guys already know who I am shipping it 2.
I want 2 be a great NikeTalk community member but there are way 2 many scrub open mouths 2 feed...
I am sure glad I am cool with most of the posters in this very thread...
edit: I got you Baby Jumpman

Are these fakehttp://cgi.ebay.com/AIR-YEEZY-JORDAN-KANYE-WEST-SZ-9-5_W0QQitemZ320363617386QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item320363617386&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A15|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

These LOoK A LIL SUSPICIOUS

Originally Posted by TooMuchair89

Are these fake http://cgi.ebay.com/AIR-YEEZY-JORDA...|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50#ebayphotohosting

These LOoK A LIL SUSPICIOUS

Those look legit to me! And he must know someone that works for UPS!!!
ohwell.gif

Can't wait till this monday! I'm going to get my camping chair ready! Na jp. But, I'm just curious at what day people are going to start campingout in westcoast n eastcoast!. I might trade my size 11.5 yeezys for the blak n pink 1's if Im not able to cop!

Originally Posted by wi5hbon3

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

so i've been out of the loop for a bit... but is there a release date for the black/pink yeezys yet?? thanks for any info!
may 3rd.

prolly won't even need to camp, just get there in the morning... they're releasing about 20,000 pairs this time.

wink.gif
Yezzir.
Source?
nerd.gif

Kanye himself confirmed this yesterday on 106&park.
wink.gif
Cool, thanks for the info.

No, not really.

Dammnnnn... I had convinced myself that I didn't want the Black/Pink... but I just decided that I will regret passing. I'm in the market for a 10people!

if anyone can help me out id appreciate it, im in chicago, i was gona go camp but i have finals on the friday before they come out, and if i try to go camponce i get out it would be pointless, thanks if anyone can help

Originally Posted by NTer

Can't wait till this monday! I'm going to get my camping chair ready!

I already started my camp out and I am going for self... Uncle Sam, I am not messing with you, stop hitting me up 2 join in on my game plan. The same goes forthe rest of my fellow NT peers. I am a just a herb going for self.

Back
Top Bottom